PDA

View Full Version : Any Deals on huggies or pampers online right now

kayleesmom
08-09-2006, 08:31 PM
Any awesome deals on huggies or pampers right now through amazon. I am kicking myself that i didnt buy more huggies size 5s when they were 20.00 shipped through amazon.

Anything similar going on

shoppinggal
08-09-2006, 10:40 PM
The $10 off deal @ Amazon is pretty good - 2 boxes of diapers gets you $5 off each box plus if you check your gold box specials they have a few diaper deals going on.

"Amazon.com Exclusive: Save $10 instantly when you spend $49 or more on any combination of products offered at Amazon Grocery, including food and household items. Use code GROCERY2 at checkout."

This offer expires on 8/31!

kali
08-11-2006, 03:58 PM
Someone mentioned in another thread that they thought the Kirkland-brand (Costco) diapers are just like Huggies Supreme. We've tried a lot of name-brand and generic diapers and nothing else has come close to HS, so I was skeptical. But we tried them and I have to agree that they're almost identical in comfort, fit, and (most important!) leak-prevention. At something like 19 cents a diaper for size 4's, they're a great bargain.

Supposedly, there's a $10 off coupon floating around that would bring the price down to something like 14 cents a diaper!

Kali,
Mom to Sammy, born 7/16/04