PDA

View Full Version : Semi OT: My DH is obsessed with TJMaxx!

boys2enough
08-12-2006, 04:54 PM
For some reason DH is obsessed with TJMaxx lately. It seems that he just recently "discovered" them. DH admitted that the only fun part in shopping for him is the "competitiveness" of it: try and see what kind of a bargain and how much of a bargain he can get. TJMaxx serves as the "battleground" I guess. LOL. He told us yesterday that he LOVES that store because it's like a big giant garage sale.

So now whenever we are out and about and near a TJMaxx he gets all excited. **SIGH** After a couple of excursions there, I told him to just go there by himself from now on please: I have been the one holding the fort and watching the 2 boys when he's doing his Competitive Shopping. ARGH! (There is a reason why I prefer shopping online after all...)

Thought I'd share here knowing that you ladies here may get a kick out of this.

Cheers, Lin
Mom to 2 wild boys
D 3/98
G 11/02

http://smilies.vidahost.com/kao/chika/chirol_buha.gif

I am celebrating: just passed my "1000 posts" mark. Yipee!

Pennylane
08-12-2006, 05:59 PM
Mine too! There is one right beside his office building and during the holidays he is always bringing something "useful" home. I've gotten a tripod and a bike rack just to mention a few. He can't figure out why i shop anywhere else.

Ann

smiles33
08-13-2006, 07:09 PM
I love TJMaxx and wish my DH were like that. I can barely get him to come with me even when I am shopping for him. Lately, I have focused in on the kids' section for books and toys for DD.

What do your DHs buy?

karolyp
08-14-2006, 02:00 PM
Yup, my DH doesn't like TJMaxx either! Lin - can we trade husbands lol!