PDA

View Full Version : Costco has Dora or Diego Munchkin straw cups

jasmine
08-13-2006, 10:17 PM
I was so happy to find these today. Costco has the 4 pack of Munchkin brand Insulated Spill Proof cups for $13.50. What got me so excited was that they let you choose between a Dora pack or a Diego pack. I've been looking everywhere for a decent deal on straw cups, but the problem has always been that they either have Dora or Spongebob. Since DS doesn't like spongebob that didn't leave much to choose from.

lil_acorn
08-14-2006, 08:33 AM
How's the cleanup on the straw cups? I've been leery of getting them because I'm always afraid I won't be able to clean the straw well enoguh.

jasmine
08-14-2006, 10:55 AM
>How's the cleanup on the straw cups? I've been leery of
>getting them because I'm always afraid I won't be able to
>clean the straw well enoguh.

I can't say about the Munchkin ones since its the first time I've purchased these, but the playtex ones clean up just fine when I put them in the dishwasher. We've been using those for a couple of years with no problems, I just needed to find more.

ltmommy
08-14-2006, 03:00 PM
I think these clean up relatively well. There is a piece that you have to pop off the top (otherwise it is impossible to re-thread the straw), and the straw has two pieces like the Playtex (sturdy bottom piece attaches to flexible top piece). I think they are comparable to the Playtex, except it takes a little more effort to re-assemble, but they are more sturdy and solid than the Playtex ones.

Leslie
DD 7.04