PDA

View Full Version : Kate Spade Sample Sale Starts Today 8/15 - 8/17

BargainMomforLuke
08-15-2006, 02:29 PM
Jo, how could you? Deleting a designer handbag sample sale??? You *do* need to hang your head in shame! :-)

Maybe that was God's way of telling us no more shopping for today!

https://www.katespade.com/samplesale/login.jsp

You need to register in order to see the sample sale items.

-Natalie

Jo..
08-15-2006, 02:50 PM
(sheepish grin)

Thanks so much for the repost. And, um, I was just trying to help you mamas save your money. Yeah, that's what I was trying to do!

(sorry, never gonna happen again!)

Nicsmom
08-15-2006, 04:22 PM
I am going crazy just by looking at what they have. So many gorgeous things I would love to have but do not need... How can I justify buying one of those beautiful bags?

What have you bought? Just curious

ltmommy
08-15-2006, 07:46 PM
Oh, that is SO not fair!!! I saw a bunch of things I liked, but nothing I wanted would add to my basket when I clicked the "order" button. That must be their way of saying they are already out of stock. I was able to add a few things I didn't want... I guess I am already too late. Boo hoo!!!

Leslie

Jo..
08-16-2006, 05:54 AM
I saw this code on Fat Wallet, I don't know if it works.

If it does, I will consider myself redeemed for past transgressions against Kate Spade ;)

Code: welcome2katespade

tobycat
08-16-2006, 07:40 AM
That code did it... it pushed me over the edge (free shipping)! I bought the Karibe Small Annemarie in chocolate/camel. I love purses and bags!

Candice

Jo..
08-16-2006, 07:44 AM
OKAY! Y'all better forgive me now!!!!

:D :D :D :D

smiley525
08-16-2006, 09:18 AM
Oh no, now with this free shipping code I bought a 3rd bag

I ended up getting the Nylon pia in pink (for me) can't beat $59 for a kate spade.

the vienna small travis in black (yesterday-for me too)
another small leather green bag for my sister in law
and a pink photo brag book.

It said the green bag and the brag book were on back order but they wodul still ship?! Not sure when I'll get it?

Nicsmom
08-16-2006, 09:32 AM
Well... I waited too long and the things I wanted the most are all gone..

Next time will be.

tobycat
08-16-2006, 09:57 AM
DId you get the green ALexa wristlet? I was looking at that but now it is only available in coral and lemon. The green was really pretty!

candice

shancam
08-16-2006, 10:31 AM
Ugh, after i sign in, nothing will open!!
Guess i just saved a bunch!

smiley525
08-16-2006, 01:29 PM
NO it was the small suzette geneva-not showing on website anymore...

Mommy Of A Little Angel
08-17-2006, 01:16 PM
If anyone had trouble ordering early, I got an email today from them. It apologized for the technical difficulties they were experiencing and said they should be resolved. If you thought maybe stuff was sold it, it might not have been! Try again!

HTH!