PDA

View Full Version : Ellington Leather Discount Starts Monday, August 21st (X-posted in Places to Go - All other gear)

audball
08-16-2006, 11:25 AM
Ellington Leather, based here in Oregon, has been kind enough to offer us (and anyone else they would like to mention the discount to) a 25% discount off their catalog, including sale page! That’s for ALL items from the catalog :). This sale will start on Monday, August 21st and continue through Friday, August 25th. www.ellingtonleather.com

To get the 25% discount, just type in “BB06� (the number “0� and the number “6�) in the Discount Code Box at Checkout (after your enter your cc# info, the next screen with the heading “Review and Submit Your Order� has the coupon code field. Enter code, then click Apply). The discount (including the shipping cost) will be reflected in the final page at check-out. Shipping via UPS is usually around $5-$10/piece (estimate – Ellington only charges true shipping). If you are on the west coast and the item is in stock, you may expect it within 3-5 days. On the east coast, you shipment will probably arrive within 7-10 days.

If you all have not heard about these bags, I can attest to their quality and function. Their leather bags are very beautiful, but their In-Flight Totes, Tripper Tote Pack, and their Catalina line make excellent travel/diaper bags. They are really easy-care bags, with lots of compartments, and great colors for fall. Here are a couple of posts from some folks who have purchased the bags:
http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=63&topic_id=20251&mesg_id=20251&listing_type=search

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=63&topic_id=20357&mesg_id=20357&listing_type=search

asha
08-16-2006, 12:00 PM
Does anyone have the Small In flight Tote? Is it good or will that be too small to be useful. I have a toddler, so I will not be carrying food or bottles, just some snacks and diapers etc.

Any opinions ladies?

TIA

audball
08-16-2006, 12:11 PM
You could post this ? on the on-the-go section (diaper bags, etc.), but I know a lot of folks had this for toddlers. The one thing to remember is that it's not made as a diaper bag, per se. So it won't have a huge amount of space for lots of dipes, but I can post a pic of mine packed (2 sippies, 2 snack traps, dipe and disposable change mat in side pocket, along with toys):

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/35192.jpg

asha
08-16-2006, 12:21 PM
Thanks so much. I think I will just get it anyways. May be I will get the regular sized one too.

At 18$ for the small in flight tote (yellow), Its hard to go wrong.

kelly ann
08-16-2006, 12:48 PM
Thanks for arranging the discount. I am in the mood to treat myself to a new bag and the discount combined with sale items is a great deal!

nupe
08-16-2006, 01:56 PM
That is awesome that Ellington is offering a discount. I have bought from there before. A few weeks back, I ordered one from Sierra trading post. If you are looking for deals, you may want to check the sierra trading post site for Ellington bags as well!

Nupe