PDA

View Full Version : LeapFrog Phonics Railroad?

kali
08-17-2006, 12:08 AM
I just learned about this toy, which combines DS' two great loves, letters and trains. He's already got--and LOVES--a couple of Leap toys and I credit them with his knowing all the letters and their sounds.

Unfortunately, most places don't even carry it, and if they do, it's at least $60 plus S/H (might be discontinued?)

Has anyone seen it for less? I'd be willing to spend up to $40. Jo, could you possibly work your bargain-hunting mojo on this search?

Thanks!

Kali, Mom to Sammy, born 7/16/04

icunurse
08-17-2006, 09:36 AM
I'm sure that you've already seen it at Kohls.com for $60 and you can use the code for 30% off (and they have $5 shipping). You can also get some money back through ebates, too. They will probably mark it down near Christmas, as that's when we bought it for DS.

Traci
~Connor's Mom 02/2004~
Agency paperwork completed - waiting (and waiting) for another baby!

kali
08-25-2006, 03:39 PM
Thank you Traci! I bought it at Kohl's (had to go there anyway to open a charge account) and got it for $35! They gave me a $10 off coupon, and 15% off for opening an account, and they also had 15% off Kohl's card purchases.

In case anyone is wondering, DS loves it. It's turned out to be yet another great LeapFrog toy.

Kali,
Mom to Sammy, born 7/16/04