PDA

View Full Version : Mr Bobbles Toddler Pillows

hrhs
08-24-2006, 02:53 PM
I'm thinking of ordering the toddler pillow for my 2yr old. Anyone have these? Any coupon codes available? Thanks!

teachermommy
08-24-2006, 03:46 PM
I bought a pillow and a matching blanket from Mr. Bobbles a year ago for my son. He absolutely loves it. It is just the right size for a toddler and the the cases are very well made. I also picked up a couple of extra cases at the same time. They have been washed numerous times and still look fine.

JoAnn's Fabric also sells travel pillows that fit in the cases for about $6.00. I picked up one there to use with the extra case as a car/spare pillow. I don't have a coupon, but check the sale link on the Mr. Bobbles site. Sometimes you will find discounted pillows and blankets there.

sarahsthreads
08-24-2006, 03:50 PM
I bought one of these for DD several months ago - the pillow with the extra case set. She loves it, and the flannel pillowcases have held up well through repeated washings. They have a deep pocket on the open end so it takes some work to get the pillow in and out of the case, and DD (who's been stripping herself and her dolls for months) can't remove the pillow from the case at all. The pillow is just the right size, and flat enough that I wasn't worried about her having it in the crib - she has rag dolls that are thicker than this in her crib!

Sorry, I don't know of any coupon codes.

Sarah :)

sc
08-24-2006, 07:09 PM
Any possible co-op?

I'm interested in buying a few sets for my 5 kids.

Susan

xmasbabycomin
08-24-2006, 10:31 PM
Just FYI, I got a similar pillow w/memory foam at
bed bath & beyond, and a cute pillowcase that just fit at
Company Store. I get less nervous about the memory foam
since it's not as squishy.

Mr. Bobbles are cute, though!

gogok
08-25-2006, 01:10 PM
>Just FYI, I got a similar pillow w/memory foam at
>bed bath & beyond, and a cute pillowcase that just fit at
>Company Store. I get less nervous about the memory foam
>since it's not as squishy.
>
>Mr. Bobbles are cute, though!

Which one from bed bath & beyond? I know they have foam pillow but I couldn't find one that's small and thin enough for toddler. If you have a picture/brand/web link. Please post. Appreciated.

danagee
08-25-2006, 01:28 PM
If it helps, I got a foam toddler pillow from One Step Ahead http://www.onestepahead.com/product/117/178762/117.html and had fun making my own pillow cases from fun fabric.
Dana