PDA

View Full Version : Ryan's Room fire truck and rescue heros

jrn90
09-23-2006, 11:37 AM
Just wanted to lets those who are still searching for the fire truck and rescue figures that go with the Ryan's room fire house that My Target (SE MI) had them on clearence yesterday - the Fire truck was 30% off and the rescue heros were 50% off- don't know why they both were not 50% off but I thought I better not wait for it to go down more- had to go to two Targets to get them. Hope this helps- they also had some other Ryans Room stuff on clearnec as well.

muskiesusan
09-23-2006, 11:46 AM
Our Target had the truck, figures, and clubhouse at 50% (my sister lives across town and it was only 30% off, so go figure). All the other Ryan's Room stuff was discounted 30%. I guess they aren't carrying this brand anymore.

Susan
Mom to Nick 10/01
& Alex 04/04

LD92599
09-23-2006, 12:06 PM
Same deal in the Edgewater, NJ store last night.

Laura
Will is three...and doesn't sleep :-(

[img]http://b4.lilypie.com/vEOmm4.png

Use a Mac? Interested in learning more about them? Join us!
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BBB-MacUsers/

o_mom
09-23-2006, 12:45 PM
I was just coming to post this - Indianapolis - two different stores had firetrucks, firemen, clubhouse and several other RR toys at 50% off.

happy2bamom
09-24-2006, 12:39 PM
Is Ryan's Room being discontinued at Target? I'm wondering b/c my Target use to have a pretty good selection of Ryan's Room items and now all they are selling is a few puzzles. Has anyone heard anything?

o_mom
09-24-2006, 03:02 PM
I don't know if they totally discontinuing RR, but it is typical for Target to clear things out this time of year to make way for the Christmas stuff. They may just be re-stocking or changing the whole line-up to make room for the big sellers.

jvs195
09-25-2006, 01:35 PM
My Target had the Firetruck marked as regular, but it scanned at 30% off (I checked after reading all of these). Puzzles were regular price. I didn't have a chance to check any other items.