PDA

View Full Version : ID check with Formula check?

hrh_julie
09-25-2006, 11:58 PM
Hi All

I was curious as to how many of you have had your identification checked when you try to use the formula checks. The cashier at BRU asked to see my identification when I tried to cash one of my formula checks.

I would like to be able to use checks given to me by a friend. Should I try Target or Safeway maybe? I know alot of folks trade/sell these checks, so where are they cashing them?

Have any of you been "carded" when cashing formula checks? If so, where?

Thanks!
Julie

kcgirl
09-26-2006, 12:03 AM
I've been asked for my id a couple of times at Target when their system said it was required. It didn't always match the name on the check, but I don't think they even noticed.

AddiesMom
09-26-2006, 04:39 AM
I have never been carded at BJ's, Target, Price Chopper in MA and just used one at Safeway in Sonoma CA. Matter of fact, they don't even check if the check is for soy formula and I bought regular.....

brownlesa
09-26-2006, 09:11 AM
I've never been checked. I use them at Giant grocery store. They ask me to endorse them sometimes, but my first initial is the same as my MIL so I just sign them.

Leslie

snooc
09-26-2006, 09:55 AM
I've never been checked here in MA. As a matter of fact, my Target doesn't usually check the expiration dates either :)

hrh_julie
09-26-2006, 10:46 AM
Thanks for the responses! I will try our local Target!

Julie