PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have a babystyle coupon code?

jess_g
09-28-2006, 07:09 AM
I am thinking of ordering some pants from them and just wondered if they have any coupons out right now? Also what is there return policy for internet orders? Do they take things back in the store?

Thanks,

Jessica.

basilicali
09-28-2006, 10:40 AM
There are some in the pinned coupon thread at the top of this page, I know that this one is still working, I tried it 2d ago, some of the others may still work as well!
I am not sure about the internet returns.

Karen

TwinsItIs
09-28-2006, 11:23 AM
Which one still works? I'm trying to buy the car seat and none of them are working.

basilicali
09-28-2006, 01:03 PM
oops--this onw was working 2d ago
$15 OFF $75 Code CUSOON expires ?
I hope it still works for you, but you might find carseats cheaper at:
www.specialitybaby.com

karen

JacksMommy
09-28-2006, 04:11 PM
Not sure which ones still work. Their return policy for internet orders is that items must be returned on the net. You have to let them know you will be returning it and get a code, and it must be done within 30 days.

I have returned items to the store (tags still on), told them they were a gift and I didn't have a receipt. I was given store credit without a problem. But I felt a bit sleazy, going through all that to avoid a few bucks in return shipping costs.

CUSOON has always worked for me but I haven't ordered from there in a while - I'm not loving how they've changed their softest line :(

Laurel
Mama to Jack 6/02 and Maddy 12/04

Babywearing education in Napa, CA