PDA

View Full Version : TMX Elmo

MomtoNico
09-28-2006, 07:27 PM
I just received the WalMart flyer and they have the elmo on sale starting 10-1 for 35 dollars. It says its also on line. Not sure if all flyer are the same but the closest store from me is in Danvers
Massachusetts.

Hope this helps someone.

safarimom
09-29-2006, 07:56 AM
I'm not sure why they send out a flyer when they are already sold out online unless they are planning to get more soon. They have been sold out since shortly after they were first released. Seems like that will just make people mad to advertise & not have them 'cause you know they won't be doing rainchecks. Isn't it just crazy how much of a frenzy people get in over a certain toy?

katfol
09-29-2006, 03:41 PM
I used to laugh at "those people" who stood in line 10 years ago for that furry red creature that giggled. And now I am obsessed with finding a TMX... I guess it's like the circle of life.

HallsofVA
09-29-2006, 07:49 PM
I heard through the grapevine that Walmart stores are getting more in on Saturday to be put out for sale on Sunday.

KarenNYC
09-30-2006, 07:08 AM
the worst part about it all is taht we COULD have pre-ordered the dang monster and not had this now near obsession with owning one!

You have no idea what I did to get one.

scout123
09-30-2006, 12:16 PM
My Wal-Mart had them out today at 9:00. I got finally got one!
Scout

Hippoharbor
10-01-2006, 12:46 PM
After reading this, I called my local Walmart and was told that they would start handing out tickets at midnight and limit one ticket per person. I arrived at 11pm and there were ~8-10 people in front of me. Initially, some people were saying they would get two tickets (sign posted said each person could get two), but after an employee said there were only fourteen elmos, most people said they would only get one, which left me with ticket number 14. I was lucky. THere were ~20 other people in line behind me. So, I will be very happy when DS gets to open up his elmo on xmas.

Michelle

kboyle
10-02-2006, 09:36 AM
yay!! LUCKY YOU!! or, lucky ds ;)

my mom got the last one at wal-mart the day after they were released and i feel like i won the lotto, well, at least the 4 and under lotto!!