PDA

View Full Version : Today only 25% off at DisneyShopping.com!!

LogansMommy
10-03-2006, 07:42 AM
To redeem your 25% Off Coupon, just follow these 4 simple steps:

Place one or more eligible items in your Shopping Cart.
Type the Coupon Code SCARY25 into the Special Offers and Discounts text box, then click “Add.�
Apply the promotion in the Special Offers and Discounts Box.
Continue Shopping or Begin Checkout.

25% Off Coupon Restrictions: * Offer expires 11:59 pm PT, October 3, 2006. Limit one coupon per order. Offer excludes Shipping & Handling charges, gift cards, animation art, Walt Disney Classics Collection, Disney electronics, DVDs, videos, CDs and cassettes, video games, CD-ROMs, You-Design-It Tees, books, sing-alongs, read-alongs, pre-sales, gift boxes, Pooh Friendship Wishbands and items not in stock. Cannot be combined with other offers. No adjustments to prior purchases. Merchandise must be exchanged for identical item or returned at discounted price with valid packing slip. Offer valid only on orders placed online at DisneyShopping.com and DisneyOutlet.com. Not valid on phone orders or purchases from DisneyAuctions.com, Disney Store outlet or retail locations. Coupon may not be redeemed for cash. Coupon may not be sold, altered, duplicated or copied and will not be replaced if lost, stolen or corrupted. Use of coupon is acceptance of its terms. This offer may be canceled or modified at any time due to system error, fraud or other unforeseen problem. Void where prohibited.

Up to 50% Off Restrictions: ** Limited-time offer, while supplies last. Valid on select merchandise only. No adjustments to prior purchases. Valid only on orders placed online at DisneyShopping.com. Not valid on phone orders or purchases from DisneyOutlet.com, DisneyAuctions.com, or Disney Store outlet or retail locations.

safarimom
10-03-2006, 02:06 PM
Just keep in mind that Disney standard shipping is really SLOOOOW! I ordered something & it took almost 2 weeks to reach me. I know their website says 8 business days or something like that, but I was still kinda disappointed that it took so long. Their shipping charges didn't seem that cheap either, if I remember correctly. Just FYI for those considering Halloween purchases.

hrh_julie
10-03-2006, 04:55 PM
Their shipping charges are $8.50 for purchases up to $25. The discount takes about $4 off an infant costume. The items to take "forever" to get to you. I think it was almost three weeks last time.

I still ended up purchasing two outfits. One as a gift for next year and a princess dress for my DD. I figure she can wear it anytime for dress-up.

I wish the hoods were detachable from the infant costumes. They would make nice snuggly PJs or winter outerwear!

Julie