PDA

View Full Version : Will you all be interested in a Better Bib group discount?

boys2enough
10-06-2006, 02:41 PM
These are the best bib around. We loved ours when the kids were young. Friends that received our hand-me-downs can't say enough good things about them. I was looking to buy some for some co-workers' new babies, so I reached out to A Better Bib, and they have agreed to offer us a group discount.

This time it will be done through a discount code. It will be 20% off plus shipping. There is a minimum of 40 items. So at the end of the co-op period, or whenever the minimum is reached, everyone will get the discount. If there are not enough items ordered, then the co-op will not go through.

Before I tell A Better Bib when to start the co-op period, I would like to know whether there is still any interest? If yes, please post here so I can gauge. Thank you much!

See details of a co-op from Krista at A Better Bib. (BTW, she is awesome!) Also check out their website http://www.abetterbib.com

For a member to participate in the co-op:
-I will assign a coupon code for the co-op to enter at the end of their order.
-Orders can be entered through our site as each member wants to place their order.
-The co-op minimum is 40 items ordered (for the whole co-op)to get a 20% discount on all orders
-All orders will be processed at the close of the co-op.
-The discount will apply to any item ordered on our site,except sale items.
-Regular shipping rates will apply. -We accept Visa /Mastercard and Discover through our site or mail in check for payment

Cheers, L

(I know it is a bit too late to change my signature line. I am not a dumba$$!)

http://smilies.vidahost.com/kao/otn/pnkypanda.gif

Dyonia
10-06-2006, 04:44 PM
I'm interested!

I'm in for 2 bibs for sure, and perhaps one art smock as well. Krista emailed me back and said that the large bib fits a 2T-5T (Which is just what I need!).

Thanks!
--Donna

Edited to change quantity and add info.

willow33
10-06-2006, 05:55 PM
Love these bibs!! I would definitely be interested in buying some as gifts - probably about 4 bibs. Thanks for setting this up :)

txmomtobe
10-06-2006, 08:09 PM
Oops..wrong bibs. :7 It's just one of those days.

supercalifragilous
10-06-2006, 08:25 PM
Will this coupon also apply to the bibs that are on sale ($13.95/$15.95)?

elsid
10-06-2006, 10:45 PM
I'm interested!

boys2enough
10-07-2006, 01:58 PM
Sorry, but Krista said that 20% discount will not apply to the sale items. :-(

cvharris
10-08-2006, 07:18 PM
I am in for 2!

Carolee
Mama to Ben (6/03) and Nate (12/05)

supercalifragilous
10-10-2006, 12:10 PM
Thank you for checking on that for me! We already have bibs but I was thinking of stocking up on "back-ups" if they were a bargain.

danagee
10-10-2006, 12:55 PM
So basically, these bibs must be washed frequently, right? I mean, that is, if your kid is a messy eater.
I use the Bumkins bibs now & I just rinse those off in the sink after each meal. I can't imagine putting bibs in the laundry after each use or 2.
Dana

boys2enough
10-10-2006, 02:25 PM
>So basically, these bibs must be washed frequently, right? I
>mean, that is, if your kid is a messy eater.
>I use the Bumkins bibs now & I just rinse those off in the
>sink after each meal. I can't imagine putting bibs in the
>laundry after each use or 2.
>Dana

It's true. I unfortunately had a DS who is extremely sensitive to texturs. It would have been great if he loved using the IKEA ones with the "catch all trough" at the bottom of the bib. $2 each. I would have saved a lot of money. But he did not like how those felt on his neck. Plus A Better Bib bibs come with sleeves so he was completely covered and I didn't have to stress out about him getting messy, for instance, at a restaurant with his good clothes on.

By the way, the group discount is going on now if any of you are interested.

Cheers, L

(I know it is a bit too late to change my signature line. I am not a dumba$$!)

http://smilies.vidahost.com/kao/otn/pnkypanda.gif

kristenk
10-10-2006, 04:33 PM
I'd like to get one for my 2.5yo to use for art projects. Is she too small for the art smock? Should I get one of the regular bibs instead? I'm leaning toward the art smock, but if it would be too big for her for a long time, I might skip it for now. Any thoughts?