PDA

View Full Version : Can Gymbucks be used at next redemption ?

SammyeGail
10-08-2006, 05:42 PM
We moved about 3 weeks ago and my Gymbucks were safely tucked in the side pocket of my purse. While cleaning out my purse alittle at the house, I put them on the piano, under a picture frame.

DH and I have searched since Fri afternoon for them and we have now given up on the search efforts : (. I am sure I will run across them on next week, lol!

So I was wondering if anyone knew if I could use them during the next Gymbucks redemption period? I spent ALOT when getting them (well, I have twins) and they were $75 worth : ((.

Also, to my and DHs relief, I have gone thru my stages if loss: Anger, Grief and finally Acceptance. I am ok if we never find them or I could have only redeemed them right now. I am just hoping I might be able to the next time it comes up.

TIA,
Samantha

emschwar
10-08-2006, 08:04 PM
No, they're only good for this redemption period.

Did you buy in-store on online to earn them? If you bought online, you might be able to call customer service and get them to dig up the codes. I know other people have done that.

safarimom
10-08-2006, 08:06 PM
I believe that they are only valid during the current Gymbucks period because my current Gymbucks certifate says "valid only October 5-15th." Hope you come across them very soon!

SammyeGail
10-09-2006, 11:04 AM
Thanks for the info. If I have until the 15th maybe I'll find them by then : ), I thought I only had until the 10th.

Samantha