PDA

View Full Version : Is there any reason to think MM Clubhouses won't be restocked for xmas?

hardysmom
11-09-2006, 05:10 PM
Seems early to be fleeced on ebay. Does anyone have any reason to think that current stock is It for the holidays?

I called Disney. They said they didn't know when/if more would be coming from the vendor, but I don't know if that is true, or if they just want to pump the prime so that a Disney Toy gets all the HOT ITEM holiday press..

Stephanie

mommyoftwo
11-09-2006, 05:52 PM
I don't know, but let me know if you find one. Amelia LOVES mickey mouse clubhouse. I've been trying not to buy so many toys especially ones that make noise but she would absolutely adore it.

masta
11-09-2006, 07:13 PM
Hard to tell if the supply will get better. I got lucky and found one on the shelf at Toys R Us but I hunted for weeks and couldn't find the figures. I finally just bought a set on ebay because I was afraid that the prices would go even higher towards Christmas if the stores didn't get more. It seems like not all stores are getting them. My walmart and toys r us have no idea what I am talking about when I mention the toy...same thing at 3 different targets. I kept checking online thinking that I might have better luck but they are sold out everywhere online. I figured that once I added in tax and shipping from an online store, the ebay costs weren't all that bad.

Good Luck. If I see any, I'll post. They did have the clubhouse and counting car on walmart.com last week but it sold out in a day.

jray
11-10-2006, 10:07 AM
I drove 30 minutes to a Walmart and bought the clubhouse. However, finding the figurines has been a royal PITA! If I don't find the figurines by Christmas, I'm taking the clubhouse back.