PDA

View Full Version : Scored 2 MM Clubhouses @ Walmart 11/10

hardysmom
11-10-2006, 08:19 PM
Don't give up on Walmart---

I hit Target (never heard of MM Clubhouse), a newer WM Supercenter (also never had them) and TRU (Sold Out, never had figures)

On a hunch, I went to a WM which is close to my house in a pretty rural suburb on the edge of Tulsa. I thougt MAYBE they'd have a phone or something. I was almost embarrassed to ask if they had anything, but the Associate took me directly to a big, fully stocked shelf. I don't think any of it had been touched...

For my 2.5 twins, I bought 2 Clubhouses, 2 of each of the 4 figure sets, 2 cars and 2 phones. I left seveal figures, cars and phones on the shelf.

At first, my impulse was to buy everything they had, but I remembered how annoyed I've been w/ the ebay sellers so I left them for the next mom...

Stephanie

kristenk
11-10-2006, 09:11 PM
Could you tell me where the MM stuff was in the store? As in, what kind of stuff was it next to?

AmyZ
11-10-2006, 09:14 PM
My Walmart was also stocked. It was right next to the Backyardigans stuff and Diego -- preschool type toys.

Amy Z

Eliana 2/04
Baby #2 on the way! EDD 1/25/07
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_gold_12m.gif[/img][/url]

hardysmom
11-10-2006, 09:58 PM
Yep. Right with Dora. T

The Clubhouse was on a bottom shelf, the figures in the middle, phone and Car on top. Hard to miss. Every store (TRU, WM, Target) did have the Mickey Mouse Keyboard (sing/play-a-long thing), so you might ask someone to show you that piece and if they don't have that one or the other Clubhouse stuff isn't close at hand, it probably isn't stocked.

I did go to another Supercenter which were in a "nicer" part of Tulsa. The new (open 2 months) Supercenter said they had never received any. I think a lot of stores either didn't get them or they sold out and their "spot" was filled in w/ other stuff.

I never thought I see myself as lucky b/c my WM draws more of a Sponge Bob and Spiderman crowd, lol...

Stephanie