PDA

View Full Version : UPDATE-Anyone need a Mickey Mouse Talking Clubhouse?1

mommyoftwo
11-11-2006, 03:21 PM
I couldn't find any figurines but they did have the cars and the phone so I picked up a couple of those plus a couple of playhouses for us. I'll be happy to pass the car and phone on to anyone who needs them. I'm going to keep looking around here and a friend of mine said that her Walmart had a bunch of the playhouses so let me know if you need one. Hopefully she can get one for you.

------------------------------------------------------------------
I called one of our local walmarts and was told they have a whole shelf full of the clubhouse and matching figurines. I'm headed over there to pick one up for my daughter. I'm willing to pick up a couple of extras. Please email or PM me if interested.

calv
11-11-2006, 04:38 PM
Thanks so much for offering. What I'd really LOVE is if you happen to find the Mickey mouse counting glove!!!! I need and must have one for the kids. :) It's sounds pretty neat. It counts to 100 as the child touches objects & has 3 different play modes. I guess super target is carrying them but NO supertargets around here =(

mommyoftwo
11-11-2006, 10:10 PM
Sorry, no super targets here either. Otherwise, I would look.

buddyleebaby
11-11-2006, 11:05 PM
I don't need one. I just wanted to say your a sweetie for offering. ; )

safarimom
11-12-2006, 10:05 AM
I saw a counting glove at a regular Target store a last week so it may be that they are also sold at regular Targets.

calv
11-12-2006, 10:12 AM
I'd be forever gratful if someone could please pick up a counting glove for me. MANY THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

cchavez
11-12-2006, 10:31 AM
Thank you sooo much! Hope I am not too late!!!

ribbit1019
11-12-2006, 12:29 PM
Jess, how is your search going? Do I need to do some running around today??

Christy
Wife to Richard
My Waterbabies
http://lilypie.com/pic/060928/Yw0w.jpg http://b3.lilypie.com/0vphm4.png
http://lilypie.com/pic/060928/iBmU.jpg http://bf.lilypie.com/uy3Mm4.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/steitzsmith/Other/jump.gif

ribbit1019
11-12-2006, 12:29 PM
n/t
Christy
Wife to Richard
My Waterbabies
http://lilypie.com/pic/060928/Yw0w.jpg http://b3.lilypie.com/0vphm4.png
http://lilypie.com/pic/060928/iBmU.jpg http://bf.lilypie.com/uy3Mm4.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v221/steitzsmith/Other/jump.gif

strollinmama
11-12-2006, 07:27 PM
We just found some clubhouses, and I picked up a couple extra's for my sil, but she didn't want them.

If anyone wants one, they were $46.93 w/tax, so $47 + ship.

elizacorbo
11-12-2006, 09:20 PM
I am interested in the clubhouse and / or figurines, car etc... Can you email me at [email protected] and let me know how much shipping would be to my home?
Thank you! Libby

mommyoftwo
11-13-2006, 03:11 PM
Still looking for the figures. If you can track some down, I would be very grateful. :D Call me if you find some.

mommyoftwo
11-13-2006, 03:13 PM
I'm going to a store tonight that might have some (the clubhouse) in stock. I'll grab what I can find and let you know what happens. Does anyone want the car or phone?

calv
11-13-2006, 03:23 PM
I guess the glove can be found at SUPERTARGETS. I'd love the counting if you or anyone else see's one. I was lucky enough to have help finding the other items and I've looked for a few to help others out but no such luck. And why isn't this stuff on Disney's site? ODD!

elizacorbo
11-13-2006, 05:19 PM
I am looking for the figures and the car if anyone happens to see them! Jodi was nice enough to offer me her extra playhouse...

Thanks again - Libby

heidiann
11-13-2006, 05:33 PM
I just pm'd you.

Heidi
Mom to J

elizacorbo
11-14-2006, 06:52 AM
Oh no! I am a newbie to this board and do not know what PM'D is (I hope it is good)! Can someone help me out? My home email is [email protected].

By the way - I am in Massachusetts and happy to look out for any other type of toy or special Christmas item that anyone is looking for. I know a PP mentioned the glove and I have not seen that anywhere but will keep my eyes open for it!

Thanks for the help! It is nice to meet such a group of friendly people willing to help each other out -

Libby

>I just pm'd you.
>
>Heidi
>Mom to J

elizacorbo
11-14-2006, 06:57 AM
Never mind! Figured it out when I checked my hotmail account and saw a message from Heidi! Live and Learn!

Oh no! I am a newbie to this board and do not know what
>PM'D is (I hope it is good)! Can someone help me out? My
>home email is [email protected].
>
>By the way - I am in Massachusetts and happy to look out for
>any other type of toy or special Christmas item that anyone is
>looking for. I know a PP mentioned the glove and I have not
>seen that anywhere but will keep my eyes open for it!
>
>Thanks for the help! It is nice to meet such a group of
>friendly people willing to help each other out -
>
>Libby
>
>
>>I just pm'd you.
>>
>>Heidi
>>Mom to J
>

kristenk
11-14-2006, 03:46 PM
You can have it shipped free to another store.

Now if they'd just get the clubhouse in stock again.

cchavez
11-14-2006, 04:04 PM
check out Walmart.com

I have the clubhouse but need the figures!!!!

kristenk
11-14-2006, 04:35 PM
I keep trying to add it to my cart, but it shows "out of stock" at the checkout page. I'll keep trying!

kristenk
11-14-2006, 04:44 PM
Christine, where did you find the clubhouse? Was it in the metroplex or did you order online?

I found a Super Wal-Mart today that had a space on the shelf for MM figures (and plenty of phones and cars), but they were sold out. I'm going to stalk the store! LOL

If you happen to find an extra clubhouse in the area, please let me know! And if you want me to pick up some figures for you, if I find them, let me know!

KarenNYC
11-14-2006, 05:52 PM
I am in need of the clubhouse and figures - no one at my local walmart, tru or target has ever heard of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

jray
11-14-2006, 08:58 PM
For those of you looking for figurines, try this...

Go to a Walmart that carries them...even if they are always out of stock. As to speak to the toy manager. Then, have the manager scan the (pronounced) "gemini" number. They will be able to tell you when the next batch will be available. Then, JUMP ON IT! I have had no problem finding the clubhouse, but the figures are always out of stock. I finally landed them by following the procedure above! :) Tonight I just scored the Counting Hand for $8.99 at Target - had to drive 30 minutes, but it was worth it! :)

calv
11-14-2006, 09:44 PM
I emailed you

jazelle1
11-15-2006, 10:38 AM
I am looking for the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and the 4 sets of figures that are sold separately. Can you tell me if you find them and how much they are. Thanks - Lynelle

elizacorbo
11-16-2006, 06:44 AM
I just checked kbtoys, sears and disney toys online stores and they all have the clubhouse in stock - no figures, but you can get the clubhouse. If you try the online stores early in the am (5 am) eastern standard you have a good chance....

Good luck! Libby

ps - I got my clubhouse by stalking Walmart and being there at 7am when the doors open. Watch out though - not all Walmarts carry this toy! They did not have any figures though!

ShellB
11-16-2006, 05:10 PM
I found a few figures at our Walmart, anyone interested?

We have no desire for this toy. We have so much with too many parts already.

Shelley

cchavez
11-16-2006, 06:26 PM
I will send you and email. Thanks.

masta
11-16-2006, 07:11 PM
Has anyone had any luck finding the counting glove?

I am on a search for it but can't find it anywhere. I only have 1 TRU and 1 Walmart in my area and have been there daily with no luck (they don't have any clubhouse stuff and they don't know if they'll get any in at all).

If anyone comes across the counting glove, I would be forever grateful if you could pick one up for me.

TIA!

-Andrea

safarimom
11-16-2006, 09:33 PM
Try looking at Target if you have one in your area. I saw one there about a week & a half ago. I've never seen them anywhere else. Walmart does not seem to stock them.

masta
11-16-2006, 10:07 PM
Unfortunately I don't have a Target in my state. (I've written to them and begged for a store but to no avail yet! LOL).
I looked at 3 Targets in MA when I was there a few weeks ago but none of them had any even received any Clubhouse toys.
If Target is the only store that carries them, I'll be out of luck.

-Andrea

jazelle1
11-16-2006, 10:57 PM
I found the clubhouse at Toys R Us - last one - but I do need all the figures - how much and which ones do you have? Thanks much - Lynelle

jazelle1
11-16-2006, 11:23 PM
Hi - in my search for the figures for the Clubhouse, I saw the counting glove is on ebay for 19.99 buy it now + shipping. Check it out! Lynelle

KarenNYC
11-17-2006, 08:16 AM
I got an e-mail from sears saying they were available but they lied..... the site still says out of stock.

jray
11-17-2006, 08:22 AM
Considering the glove only retails for $9, I say someone is still making a BIG profit.

safarimom
11-17-2006, 08:32 AM
It's not such a "BIG" profit considering it's not free to sell on Ebay. It does cost to list an item for sale & there is a fee paid when an item sells, usually a percentage of the sale like 3-5%. Plus the seller pays sales tax on the item when originally bought. If payment is made via Paypal, the seller also has to pay a 3% fee to receive the payment. Also be aware that people that routinely sell as a profession on Ebay are required to declare it as income on their income taxes & pay again. There is also the hidden cost factor of shipping supplies--boxes, labels, ink to print labels, tape, etc. You'd also have to consider the seller's time & gas to get the item. It may end up that they make $6 at the most when all fees are assessed before income taxes & shipping supplies are added into the equation. I wouldn't consider that a "BIG" profit. I'd certainly pay somebody a $5-10 fee if it was a toy I couldn't find, really wanted & was driving all over burning gas to find it.

safarimom
11-17-2006, 08:35 AM
KBToys.com & EToys.com have had them in stock for the past day or so. They're $44.99, but there is probably a code going around for $ off plus you can go through either ebates or fatwallet & get an extra percentage back. The figures are still out of stock, however.

calv
11-17-2006, 08:40 AM
I'm assuming you're talking about the house and NOT the glove right?

jray
11-17-2006, 12:37 PM
I sell on ebay, too, so I know what it entails. If you want to pay $26 for a $9 toy, go for it. It may be worth it to some, but to me, it's not. It's a personal choice.

Even if the seller makes $6 after fees,etc...for a $9 toy, $6 is quite the ROI, IMO. It's all relevant.

Please excuse my rant, but I'm just so fed up with people "buying out" the hot toys and selling them for a profit on Ebay. Christmas is about the children, and when people are buying items just to turn them around and make a profit, I think it's wrong. Every child should get to have the toy they want for Christmas without their parents having to pay some ebay seller a 50% markup.

calv
11-17-2006, 01:15 PM
ITA! If we weren't close to the holidays these items would NEVER be going for that high. I'm hoping someone here or somewhere can help me find the glove if I can't find it personaly. I REFUSE to pay as much for the glove as I paid for the house which was found at a walmart.

icunurse
11-17-2006, 03:07 PM
I am looking for the glove, too, as I think it would be a great gift for the DC of a friend. If I find one, I'll try and grab two. I can always return it if you don't want it. I have checked 2 of the 3 Targets by me, but I'll keep looking!
Traci
~Mom to DS 02/2004~
Hoping, waiting...

calv
11-17-2006, 03:11 PM
Thanks so much! I'll also pick up a few IF I ever find the darn glove. If nobody here wants them, then I'll return them.

safarimom
11-17-2006, 06:45 PM
Yes, clubhouse, but I think they are out of stock now.

safarimom
11-17-2006, 06:45 PM
Yes, clubhouse, but I think they are out of stock now.

jvorhis
11-20-2006, 04:38 PM
If anyone finds the glove and has an extra please PM me. I just saw these and they look really cool!

jvorhis
11-20-2006, 04:38 PM
If anyone finds the glove and has an extra please PM me. I just saw these and they look really cool!