PDA

View Full Version : best price on stokke tripp trapp?

faythe_michelle
11-12-2006, 10:05 AM
Hi everyone,
I've been eyeing a stokke kinderzeat/tripp trapp for about 2 years now and I think I've finally convinced DH that we *need* one for DS. We're in Toronto but are heading down to PA for Black Friday shopping so I'm thinking of ordering one online and having it shipped to our hotel. Anyone know where I can get the best price?

Thanks for your help!

Michelle

kayte
11-12-2006, 09:08 PM
I have found them on ebay from retailer with buy it now price- 159.99 and I think 30 shipping. It doesn't seem like great deal to me so I hope someone else has something better.

Sillygirl
11-13-2006, 09:39 AM
I think Great Beginnings has them for $199, but there's still the 15% off code gbbaby, plus they have free shipping for Stokke products. For a purchase this large, I feel more comfortable with an established retailer than I would with an Ebay outfit.

teddy
11-13-2006, 02:02 PM
My MIL bought the Kinderzeat from Great Beginnings last week for DS's birthday. I think she ordered it on a Thursday and it arrived on a Monday. She also called them to make sure it was the KZ and not the TT and to double check if it was in stock. Anyway, she got the 15% off and it came quickly with no problems! Just thought you might like to know that in case you are thinking of ordering with Great Beginnings.