PDA

View Full Version : ISO cheapest band-aids (plain or with characters)

kaylinsmommy2
11-13-2006, 05:47 PM
I know this is a strange question. But DD is 2. And we go through a lot of bandaids (not always because she actually needs them).

I looked for them at Costco, and they didn't have any. Is there anywhere else I can buy bulk bandaids? What about the character bandaids? Do they sell them in packs of more then just the 20?!? Do these people know anything about having kids at all? :)

Caroline
mommy to Kaylin 6/5/04

http://tickers.baby-gaga.com/t/bunbunadb20040605_-9_Kaylin+is+now.png[/img][/url]

and one on the way, due 2/26/07

mollys_mommy
11-13-2006, 07:35 PM
i watch for the 2/$3 sales and use the $1/1 coupons when they come out- then its just .50 a box. sometimes it coincides with double dollar coupon days and its free. but not always. also, sometimes the drug stores like cvs, walgreens, etc, run promos if you buy so many you get $ back or something.

i noticed the sesame street character ones seem to have more per box than others. not sure why.

holliam
11-13-2006, 07:57 PM
LOL. My DH found Peanuts bandaids at either Costco or BJs. Of course, we don't do characters here (DH claims Peanuts doesn't count) so DD has no idea what they are and doesn't like them! LOL

Holli

Twin Mom
11-13-2006, 08:21 PM
It's BJs that has the Peanuts Band Aids. My DC like Snoopy so they don't complain when I give them those. I also buy boxes of plain ones at the dollar store. Of course DC are never really happy with the plain ones so I probably won't buy them again. 1 of the grocery stores has sales for $1 a box on the character band aids every now and then. I just try to stock up and use coupons when they have those sales. Just be aware that some boxes have more in them then others so I try to buy the characters that have more in the box. LOL.