PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a COACH coupon...

Corie
11-13-2006, 09:23 PM
Would love a purse for Christmas! Are there any Coach
coupons floating around??

Thanks!!

Robyn
11-13-2006, 09:40 PM
After Corie, if there are any others, I would love one too...especially if it works at a Coach outlet! Does anyone know if the Coach outlets ever have sales on Black Friday? There's one by me at a Prime Outlet, which is opening at midnight. Just curious. Thanks!

keckert
11-13-2006, 09:58 PM
According to our Coach outlet here, they are opening at midnight on Turkey Day and having and extra %-age off the entire store. They wouldn't say how much of a % though.

spanannie
11-14-2006, 12:34 AM
There was a coupon in September, so I doubt there will be one this month, but you never know. It seems like they send them out quarterly. I receive one every time, so I'll let you know when it happens again.

The way to always get them is to send in the registration card that comes with a new purse.

cinrein
11-14-2006, 03:16 PM
Last year's Macys F&F coupon was good on anything in the store, even Coach, so maybe you can score a purse then. I believe it was in early December?

Cindy
DD 2003

Corie
11-14-2006, 10:29 PM
Thanks, Annie! Let me know if you hear anything!

Unfortunately, I have not bought a purse in a very long time so
I'm sure that I won't be receiving a coupon!

I really love the Legacy-Ali handbag in Whiskey. :)

Corie
11-14-2006, 10:32 PM
Good Idea!

Does anyone know the date of the Macy's Friends and Family Sale??
And, how can I get a coupon?? :)

MaddiesMommy
11-14-2006, 10:46 PM
Corie, I think it's early December. I remember doing some Xmas shopping with it last year. I have received emails w/ the coupon in the past. I can certainly forward it to you when I get it.

Janine

spanannie
11-14-2006, 11:10 PM
I'm personally eyeing the Legacy Mandy in Whiskey. Unfortunately, the Legacy collection is excluded from the coupons.

VClute
11-15-2006, 07:27 AM
Corie - I have a Macy's F&F coupon. I hardly ever shop there, so you can have it. Send me your address and I'll mail it to you!

Amy in NC
mom to Dixon, born 2/14/05
...and a sequel! Due 3/30/07

spanannie
11-15-2006, 11:45 AM
Amy,

Do you know what dates the coupon is good? I think I could probably get my hands on one too. Does anyone know how much Coach they carry? I wonder if they have the Legacy collection.

Thanks!

VClute
11-15-2006, 01:45 PM
Ok - here are the details from my F&F coupon: Valid November 29-December 4. But in reading the fine print, it isn't valid at ALL Macy's stores. It lists several states it is applicable in - NC, AL, GA, KY (I wonder if these are all states where the Macy's name is new?) It does NOT say that it's valid in Rhode Island or NY. I wonder if Corie can even still use this?

Amy in NC

VClute
11-15-2006, 01:45 PM
Amy in NC

spanannie
11-15-2006, 04:26 PM
Thanks...Macy's name is new here in Austin, so I guess that's not the case.

Hippoharbor
11-16-2006, 12:55 PM
I did not realize that Macy's had this type of sale until reading this thread. If anyone could get me a coupon, I would be forever indebted.

Thanks
Michelle

Corie
11-16-2006, 08:53 PM
Just saw your email!! Didn't have computer access yesterday!

I would love your Macy's F&F coupon if it is good in
Rhode Island or Massachusetts.

Thanks!!!!

Corie
11-16-2006, 08:54 PM
That would be awesome!! Thank you!!

VClute
11-17-2006, 07:39 AM
Aw, BOO. It doesn't list either state. I think this is just for those states with Foley's or Hecht's where Macy's took over. Sorry, Corie!

Amy in NC
...and let the shopping begin!

A GIRL (!!) Due 3/30/07

VClute
11-17-2006, 07:41 AM
Because, dang it!, it doesn't list those states, either. It appears to be all southeastern states. I'm guessing it's where Foley's and Hecht's were taken over.

Amy in NC
...and let the shopping begin!

A GIRL (!!) Due 3/30/07

Hippoharbor
11-17-2006, 08:08 AM
Yes. I am in Missouri. Thanks, though.
michelle

mypa
11-17-2006, 11:47 AM
Last year I went to Macy's to get a LeSportSac purse, not knowing about the F&F sale and without a coupon and without me asking the sales associate automatically gave me the discount. The purse was alread on sale so with the discount I got it for about half retail price!

Corie, it may be worth just going in and being "friendly" with a sales associate. Of course I think it helped that I had my 4mo. old baby in a sling wearing his red/white stripe zipper and looking so cute. :)

lhk777
11-17-2006, 05:15 PM
Taken from FW:

Macy's Friends and Family 20% off sale after Thanksgiving.

www.Macys.com
Note: SALE DOES NOT BEGIN UNTIL 11/29/06

The use of this flyer in-store is limited to the western states. However, the code is good online for anyone.

Online code: MACYSFF

The flyer states:

"You're invited to save an EXTRA 20% off regular, sale and clearance prices. Wednesday, Nov. 29 - Monday, Dec. 4. You'll save 20% on many of our best brands normally excluded from discounts and sale events - with 10% savings on small electrics, furniture, mattresses and area rugs. You can even use your Friends and Family savings on Macys.com and macysweddingchannel.com purchases."

Exclusions on back of card:
"May not be combined with any additional discount offer. Discount on small electrics, personal care electrics, technology, furniture, mattresses and area rugs is 10%. Valid only at Macy's stores in WA, OR, ID, UT, MT and WY and online at Macys.com and macysweddingchannel.com. Excludes Everyday Values, Cosmetics and Fragrances; Lease Service and Non-Merchandise Depts.; Gift Registry Kiosk; Special Orders; Zoom products and Macy's Gift Cards/Certificates. Not valid on previous purchase."

lhk777
11-17-2006, 05:15 PM
Taken from FW:

Macy's Friends and Family 20% off sale after Thanksgiving.

www.Macys.com
Note: SALE DOES NOT BEGIN UNTIL 11/29/06

The use of this flyer in-store is limited to the western states. However, the code is good online for anyone.

Online code: MACYSFF

The flyer states:

"You're invited to save an EXTRA 20% off regular, sale and clearance prices. Wednesday, Nov. 29 - Monday, Dec. 4. You'll save 20% on many of our best brands normally excluded from discounts and sale events - with 10% savings on small electrics, furniture, mattresses and area rugs. You can even use your Friends and Family savings on Macys.com and macysweddingchannel.com purchases."

Exclusions on back of card:
"May not be combined with any additional discount offer. Discount on small electrics, personal care electrics, technology, furniture, mattresses and area rugs is 10%. Valid only at Macy's stores in WA, OR, ID, UT, MT and WY and online at Macys.com and macysweddingchannel.com. Excludes Everyday Values, Cosmetics and Fragrances; Lease Service and Non-Merchandise Depts.; Gift Registry Kiosk; Special Orders; Zoom products and Macy's Gift Cards/Certificates. Not valid on previous purchase."

Corie
11-18-2006, 09:54 PM
Hi Mary!

My kids always look especially cute! :)

It's me that brings down the group.

Corie
11-18-2006, 09:54 PM
Hi Mary!

My kids always look especially cute! :)

It's me that brings down the group.

Corie
11-18-2006, 09:58 PM
Thanks though, Amy! I appreciate you thinking of me!!

Corie
11-18-2006, 09:58 PM
Thanks though, Amy! I appreciate you thinking of me!!

shoppingaddict
11-19-2006, 12:00 PM
Just got an email from Macy's.com that Coach is now available on line. They don't have all the bags on the Coach website but there were a couple of the Legacy Bags. It will be great to use the 20% off!

Sofia

shoppingaddict
11-19-2006, 12:00 PM
Just got an email from Macy's.com that Coach is now available on line. They don't have all the bags on the Coach website but there were a couple of the Legacy Bags. It will be great to use the 20% off!

Sofia

theloo
11-20-2006, 04:04 PM
Do you get coupons from being on their mailing list? Last time I was at the outlet, they said they had stopped sending out coupons :(

theloo
11-20-2006, 04:04 PM
Do you get coupons from being on their mailing list? Last time I was at the outlet, they said they had stopped sending out coupons :(

iowavb
11-22-2006, 09:13 AM
The coach outlet marked everything down on Monday because they said that if you were shopping this week before Thanksgiving you deserved to get a good deal!

The sale was mostly 20% off, even off of clearanced items.

Hope yours is marked down too!

Sara

iowavb
11-22-2006, 09:13 AM
The coach outlet marked everything down on Monday because they said that if you were shopping this week before Thanksgiving you deserved to get a good deal!

The sale was mostly 20% off, even off of clearanced items.

Hope yours is marked down too!

Sara

jgiovagn
11-22-2006, 03:10 PM
Corie -

Have you tried eBay? I just got the patchwork duffle from a seller. I had seen it out the outlet for $209 but when I went back they were out. I looked for it on eBay and ended up paying $187.50 including shipping. It would have cost me almost $240 with tax at the outlet (retails at $398).

It was an awesome deal! Just make sure to check the seller's feedback to make sure you have a pleasant experience.

ETA: It was brand new with the tags attached.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/36602.jpg

Jean

jgiovagn
11-22-2006, 03:10 PM
Corie -

Have you tried eBay? I just got the patchwork duffle from a seller. I had seen it out the outlet for $209 but when I went back they were out. I looked for it on eBay and ended up paying $187.50 including shipping. It would have cost me almost $240 with tax at the outlet (retails at $398).

It was an awesome deal! Just make sure to check the seller's feedback to make sure you have a pleasant experience.

ETA: It was brand new with the tags attached.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/user_files/36602.jpg

Jean

Corie
11-22-2006, 09:26 PM
I called the outlet store close to me and they don't
carry the Legacy line.

Corie
11-22-2006, 09:26 PM
I called the outlet store close to me and they don't
carry the Legacy line.

KrystalS
11-23-2006, 05:48 PM
Ok so this code WILL be valid on the Coach Legacy line? It doesn't say anything about bags being excluded. My mom is getting me one of the legacy purses for Christmas and it would be great to save her 20%!

spanannie
11-25-2006, 11:10 PM
I received mine in the mail today. It's good starting on Dec 2. It's 25% off. Can't be used at the outlets. I will be using my coupon, but hopefully you can get one from someone else.

teddy
11-26-2006, 11:54 PM
FYI... I saw the holiday patchwork style at the Coach outlet in Kenosha, Wisconsin this past weekend. It was on sale for 20% off I believe.

Corie
12-02-2006, 03:54 PM
Thanks for the info, Annie!!

Corie
12-02-2006, 03:57 PM
Anyone have one of these elusive 25% off Coach coupons
that they aren't going to use????

I would LOVE it! Thank you!! :)

Corie
12-02-2006, 04:00 PM
I am desperate!! Please help!

Thank you!! :)

MaddiesMommy
12-02-2006, 04:54 PM
Hi Corie,

I'm sure you saw this in the thread below, but just in case, here's the printable Macy's F&F coupon for the east coast stores.

http://www.macys.com/dyn_img/site_ads/112806_me_4_Email.pdf?PartnerID=email

I had said I'd email you the coupon when I got it, but this time around I only got the one for online use and it said it excludes Coach.

This one doesn't say it excludes Coach and people have posted saying that they've used it successfully on Coach bags.

I hope this helps and you're able to get the bag that you want. You deserve it after helping out so many of us with all of your great finds!

Janine

spanannie
12-02-2006, 06:03 PM
You can call in over the phone and act as though you have the promotional coupon. They will ring it up for you.

Corie
12-02-2006, 08:59 PM
I just might try this! What are the dates to use
the 25% off coupon?

I know that it starts today, December 2nd but I don't
know when it ends.

Thanks!

lablover
12-02-2006, 09:44 PM
Coupon is good from 12/2 - 12/10 and it's called Holiday Event Days.

egan284
12-03-2006, 01:54 AM
Corie, you may want to try calling them, and tell them you'd like to buy a bag, could they please apply the coupon discount on the bag. It's worth a try. I actually did this today, and got a bag with 25% discount.

I called 2 stores this morning, the first store's SA said there was no such coupon/discount (DUH!). I then called another store, about 1.5 hr drive from where I live, and the SA was very kind and generous and said YES, she'd give me the discount :). I admitted I didn't have the coupon but she said no problema. Needless to say DH wasn't very happy because he had to drive the 1.5 hr drive ;)