PDA

View Full Version : TMX Elmo at Buy Buy Baby in Rockville, MD!

HallsofVA
11-15-2006, 03:07 PM
I was at the Buy Buy Baby in Rockville, MD and found a TMX Elmo for $34.99. They were in a pretty obscure area where the rest of the Elmo toys were located. I was a bit startled to see them there. They had 6 left after my purchase. I know this because as soon as I picked one up and put it in my cart and started to walk off, a nearby sales associate got on her walkie talkie and reported that they now had 6 left. I guess that's their real-time inventory management program!

Anyway, if anyone in the area is looking for one, hope this helps you!

ctc221
11-17-2006, 08:14 PM
Thanks so much for the heads up! I had already given up looking for one, but thanks to your tip, I sent DH to the BBB in Paramus, NJ and he managed to get one just in time for DS's birthday next week. They were actually not on the floor but in the back. Apparently the manager sized DH up and verbally "screened" him before she went to the back to get one for him. I guess too many people have been buying them just to resell.

Thanks again!

AC

DD 02/02
DS 11/04

ctc221
11-17-2006, 08:14 PM
Thanks so much for the heads up! I had already given up looking for one, but thanks to your tip, I sent DH to the BBB in Paramus, NJ and he managed to get one just in time for DS's birthday next week. They were actually not on the floor but in the back. Apparently the manager sized DH up and verbally "screened" him before she went to the back to get one for him. I guess too many people have been buying them just to resell.

Thanks again!

AC

DD 02/02
DS 11/04

HallsofVA
11-17-2006, 11:54 PM
I'm glad it helped you get one! I certainly wasn't there looking for one, and I doubt many people would think of them as a place for this toy, which is why I posted about it! Hope DS has a wonderful birthday!

HallsofVA
11-17-2006, 11:54 PM
I'm glad it helped you get one! I certainly wasn't there looking for one, and I doubt many people would think of them as a place for this toy, which is why I posted about it! Hope DS has a wonderful birthday!