PDA

View Full Version : Personalized Calendars

katfol
11-18-2006, 04:54 PM
Hi all-
It is that time of your again when I try to scrape up 12 decent pictures of the three of my children together to make a calendar. Anyone have any advice as to the most economical way/site to do these calendars?

Thank you for your help,
Katrina

katfol
11-18-2006, 04:54 PM
Hi all-
It is that time of your again when I try to scrape up 12 decent pictures of the three of my children together to make a calendar. Anyone have any advice as to the most economical way/site to do these calendars?

Thank you for your help,
Katrina

holliam
11-18-2006, 08:53 PM
There was a thread in the Lounge recently. I think Costco is the cheapest at $9.99 unless you track down a Snapfish or other coupon. Costco uses Snapfish. I've been working on mine but haven't finished them yet so I can't attest to the quality.

Holli

holliam
11-18-2006, 08:53 PM
There was a thread in the Lounge recently. I think Costco is the cheapest at $9.99 unless you track down a Snapfish or other coupon. Costco uses Snapfish. I've been working on mine but haven't finished them yet so I can't attest to the quality.

Holli

bigsis
11-19-2006, 01:28 AM
Lillian Vernon has calendars. You just slip the pictures into frames for each month. They are less than $7 each. HTH!

bigsis
11-19-2006, 01:28 AM
Lillian Vernon has calendars. You just slip the pictures into frames for each month. They are less than $7 each. HTH!

HallsofVA
11-19-2006, 10:17 AM
Probably not the cheapest way to go, but we've used Shutterfly for calendars the past few years and have always been extremely happy with them. We get great compliments on them as well, and I like that the calendar part is big enough to actually use practically as a calendar. They run various sales that can mark the price down quite a bit, especially if you purchase more than one.

HallsofVA
11-19-2006, 10:17 AM
Probably not the cheapest way to go, but we've used Shutterfly for calendars the past few years and have always been extremely happy with them. We get great compliments on them as well, and I like that the calendar part is big enough to actually use practically as a calendar. They run various sales that can mark the price down quite a bit, especially if you purchase more than one.