PDA

View Full Version : Want 15% off at SmartBargains.com?

jse107
11-22-2006, 08:45 PM
I've got several coupon codes for 15% off (I got them through BzzAgent.) It seems like there are some pretty good deals for train tables and kids furniture. They've got some other great toys too, but I haven't taken the time to scan through all of them. Much of the stuff is discounted already, so an extra 15% off seems pretty good.

I think I'm going to get the red microfiber chair for DS's room--$99 plus 15% off seems like a more solid deal than the PBK Anywhere chair I was considering.

Just PM me, or reply to the post and I'll send you the code.

jse107
11-22-2006, 08:45 PM
I've got several coupon codes for 15% off (I got them through BzzAgent.) It seems like there are some pretty good deals for train tables and kids furniture. They've got some other great toys too, but I haven't taken the time to scan through all of them. Much of the stuff is discounted already, so an extra 15% off seems pretty good.

I think I'm going to get the red microfiber chair for DS's room--$99 plus 15% off seems like a more solid deal than the PBK Anywhere chair I was considering.

Just PM me, or reply to the post and I'll send you the code.

Saccade
12-10-2006, 07:55 PM
I have more of these codes also, if Jen runs out and someone still wants one. PM me if so!

[FONT COLOR="#006600"]Come get wild and wooly with us!
http://s14.invisionfree.com/BBB_Knitters/index.php?act=idx[FONT]