PDA

View Full Version : Tea Collection Friends & Family Sale

jerzeygirl
11-22-2006, 10:12 PM
Today though Wed, Dec 6th - lots of stuff already on sale, plus save an add'l 30% with code JUST4YOU. NOTE: All sales are final—no returns or exchanges. Not valid on Global Fund for Children items.

The sooner you get there, the better, because colors/sizes sell out quickly. I already got my order in, including some layette pieces for under $10 each. =-)

http://www.teacollection.com/site/Sale/sale_Landing.htm

ETA: They put a few more items on sale yesterday (11/29). Including the shirt i was debating buying DS for Christmas. Yay!

jerzeygirl
11-22-2006, 10:12 PM
Today though Wed, Dec 6th - lots of stuff already on sale, plus save an add'l 30% with code JUST4YOU. NOTE: All sales are final—no returns or exchanges. Not valid on Global Fund for Children items.

The sooner you get there, the better, because colors/sizes sell out quickly. I already got my order in, including some layette pieces for under $10 each. =-)

http://www.teacollection.com/site/Sale/sale_Landing.htm

ETA: They put a few more items on sale yesterday (11/29). Including the shirt i was debating buying DS for Christmas. Yay!

Oregonmother
11-23-2006, 12:11 AM
Darn I so wanted the catalina dress in cocoa and it's sold out. Thanks for the heads up though!

Oregonmother
11-23-2006, 12:11 AM
Darn I so wanted the catalina dress in cocoa and it's sold out. Thanks for the heads up though!

Nicsmom
11-23-2006, 09:55 AM
WOW!!! This is a great deal. I bought plenty of stuff. Also for Christmas presents.

Nicsmom
11-23-2006, 09:55 AM
WOW!!! This is a great deal. I bought plenty of stuff. Also for Christmas presents.

farleygirl
11-23-2006, 11:07 AM
Thanks for the coupon code!

farleygirl
11-23-2006, 11:07 AM
Thanks for the coupon code!

cca
11-23-2006, 11:08 AM
Thanks!! I just ordered some really cute stuff for my dd and great layette stuff that I would never have looked at for full price.

-chetna

cca
11-23-2006, 11:08 AM
Thanks!! I just ordered some really cute stuff for my dd and great layette stuff that I would never have looked at for full price.

-chetna

VClute
11-23-2006, 03:23 PM
Woo-hoo! I got some great deals! Thanks, OP!

Amy in NC
mom to Dixon, born 2/14/05
...and let the shopping begin!

A GIRL (!!) Due 3/30/07

VClute
11-23-2006, 03:23 PM
Woo-hoo! I got some great deals! Thanks, OP!

Amy in NC
mom to Dixon, born 2/14/05
...and let the shopping begin!

A GIRL (!!) Due 3/30/07

Nicsmom
11-24-2006, 12:41 PM
This is such a great deal that I bought some things for my next baby and I am not even pregnant!!!!

Nicsmom
11-29-2006, 02:38 PM
Has anyone received a shipping confirmation? I got an e-mail as soon as I placed the order but no shipping confirmation yet. I wonder why they are taking so long... or am I just a little too excited with what I bought?

Club924
11-29-2006, 02:55 PM
i got a confirmation yesterday and i placed my order on the first day of their sale (nov 22nd). can't wait for the stuff...i heart tea collection!

Nicsmom
11-29-2006, 03:57 PM
I just got a confirmation. YAY!!!!!

citymama
11-29-2006, 11:42 PM
Thanks for the code! Does Tea run small, large or true to size? Trying to decide whether to get my 8 mo old a 6-12 or 12-18 size...

junieblee
11-30-2006, 01:45 AM
I have bought tea in infant and toddler sizes and I find it to run a tad small in comparison to other brands.

OP, thanks for posting the code! I had looked at the F&F sale but not pulled the trigger - you made it an offer I couldn't refuse!

kozachka
11-30-2006, 09:46 AM
I am getting very concerned when my Tea order will arrive. I've placed the order on Nov 23rd, received an e-mail that it has finally shipped on Nov 29th and today, being Nov 30th, UPS site still only shows that they've received billing information. I need to get it by Dec 3rd or I won't see until after the New Years and one of the items is a Christmas gift. A-r-g-h.

R2sweetboys
11-30-2006, 10:03 AM
I wouldn't give up hope yet Elena. I ordered a carseat from Babystyle a few weeks ago and the UPS site said "billing info. received" up until the day it arrived. It's annoying because I was thinking BS hadn't even shipped it yet when they actually had. I would call Tea to find out if and when it shipped. I would also call UPS with your tracking number and see if they can help you determine where it is and what the estimated arrival date is. Good luck!

~Leslie

SAHM to...
Ryan 8/14/00
Matthew 2/14/03

Nicsmom
11-30-2006, 10:45 AM
I am concerned that I might have ordered a size too small. I remember that when I bought infant sizes they were smaller than other brands, but somehow thought that a size 3T would be too big for my 19mo DS, so I bought 2T. I am keeping my fingers crossed that he will fit in 2T.

kozachka
12-01-2006, 03:52 AM
>I wouldn't give up hope yet Elena. I ordered a carseat from
>Babystyle a few weeks ago and the UPS site said "billing info.
>received" up until the day it arrived. It's annoying because I
>was thinking BS hadn't even shipped it yet when they actually
>had. I would call Tea to find out if and when it shipped. I
>would also call UPS with your tracking number and see if they
>can help you determine where it is and what the estimated
>arrival date is. Good luck!

Hi Leslie,

Thank you for commiserating with me. I called Tea Collection twice last night. And they checked with UPS and, unfortunately, my Tea order placed on Nov 23rd would only ship on December 1st and therefore I would not receive it till after I am gone :(. They offered to me to order another pair of pants and have them shipped overnight at MY expense and to just return the one I would receive on Monday. Right. No thanks. Now I have to get my friend's DS something else for his birthday/Christmas and I have absolutely no time left for shipping so online is out. G-r-r-r.

meslgh
12-06-2006, 03:52 PM
Where/when do I enter the coupon code? I've gotten to the point in the check out process where they actually want my credit card, and I haven't seen anywhere to enter the coupon code. I sure don't want to give my credit card info until I know that I'm getting the discount. TIA

Sugar Magnolia
12-06-2006, 04:35 PM
its after you enter your cc info.

you dont submit the payment though.

does that make sense?

Nicsmom
12-08-2006, 01:59 PM
I want to thank again the OP. I have received 2 of my 3 orders and I still cannot believe what I paid for such beautiful items. I only regret not buying more!!!!!