PDA

View Full Version : Black Artisan Kitchenaid mixer now $175 shipped

justlearning
11-23-2006, 08:41 PM
Edited on 12/5 to say that right now the Black mixer (and just the black) is on sale for $199.99 at Amazon along with a $25 instant coupon. The rebate offer referred to below is no longer offered through Kitchenaid for an additional $20 off, but they are offering a rebate for a free cookbook. Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/yhjysm

Edited on 11/27 to add that right now the Empire Red is also on sale for this same price. The link below takes you to the top sellers, where you can see both the white and red mixers on sale right now for $199.

Just a note--I've been watching the pricing since I bought the mixer and they keep changing it. Earlier today, the white one was $259.99 and tonight it's back to $199.99. Tonight is the first time, though, that I've seen any other color than white go on sale this low so I'd thought I'd post this update. Now here's the original message...

I just bought this mixer from Amazon and thought I'd post the deal here in case anyone else is intereseted...

Right now Amazon is selling their brand-new, first-quality (not refurbished) white Artisan mixer for $199.99 with a $25 coupon code (NOVSAVER) as well as a $20 mail-in rebate from Kitchenaid. Thus, that brings it to a total of $155 and has free shipping. Here's the link: http://tinyurl.com/ymhxn9

From what I've seen--including looking through the Black Friday ads--this seems to be a GREAT deal if you're OK with the color white.
HTH someone! :)

Corie
11-23-2006, 10:10 PM
I thought for sure that I just saw a KitchenAid stand mixer
for sale really cheap at Kohls. It was in a Kohls commercial.

Plus, don't you get a $10 gift card for every $50 that you spend??

Maybe someone can shed some light on this??? I don't know
for sure!!

justlearning
11-23-2006, 10:20 PM
I have the Kohls ad here and the Artisan model is on sale for $299.99, plus they also mention the $20 mail-in rebate. That means that you would get $60 in Khols cash ($10 for every $50), but it would still come to $220...but it does say on the back that they have an extra 15% off of all stand mixers during their earlybird from 5am-1pm.

So, in that case, I guess that their starting price would be $255, so you would get $50 Kohls cash back and then the $20 mail-in rebate so your grand total is actually $185, which is also a great deal and then you would be able to choose from other colors as well.

The one that you're probably thinking of that was priced lower is their classic model (lower watts and smaller bowl, not as nice looking) that is on sale for $170 plus the Kohl's cash.

Oh, one more thing to mention--the one on Amazon says that it comes with a pouring shield. If the Artisan model at Kohls doesn't happen to come with that, then I think it's around $25 to purchase separately (but I might be incorrect).

daisy1234
11-28-2006, 10:34 AM
I think I missed this great deal, the price is back up!! Was it just a one-day sale????

justlearning
11-28-2006, 05:46 PM
I've been watching their prices for about a week and it seems that they keep changing it (going back to the $199.99 price after raising it)--so, you may get lucky and catch it for the reduced price again if you keep checking it.

kcimato
11-29-2006, 04:10 PM
We were able to get the red one for $156 on Mon and it was at my front door when I came home from work today.