PDA

View Full Version : Best deal on wooden activity table and Thomas wooden railway

Nicsmom
11-27-2006, 02:07 PM
I am looking for the best deal on a wooden activity table, with drawers, similar to PBK's. I love PBK's but $300 is too much. Anyone knows of a similar product but less expensive? I am also looking for a Thomas and Friends wooden railway on sale ... very hard to come by.

I appreciate your help very very much. You are the experts, so if there are any deals around, you will surely know.

Thanks

Ana

jerzeygirl
11-27-2006, 02:44 PM
Costco sells one every year that comes with 100 pieces, and it's always a great value. It's $219 online right now, but in the stores, i believe it was $149. They sell out quickly depending on where you are - we bought ours back in August when they had a ton, but a nearby friend tried to buy one a couple of weeks ago, and they'd just sold their last one. You can always call yours if you're a member and see if they still have any in stock.

http://tinyurl.com/yyqpf4

Nicsmom
11-28-2006, 11:32 AM
Thank you very much. There is a new Costco close to where I live. I will check it out. That table is waht I need and it is a great value.

Nicsmom
12-03-2006, 09:57 PM
I just came from Costco and they did not have it.... I am very sad. I guess I will keep on looking. Thanks for the tip anyway.