PDA

View Full Version : 20% off anything drugstore.com today only

momofjandl
11-29-2006, 01:58 PM
20% off anything drugstore.com today only

I don't think there is a code, I think it's automatic. I received an email, but can't get onto their site due to increased traffic.

It's until midnight.

icunurse
11-29-2006, 02:57 PM
I guess because of the increased raffic, the site went down. It now says the sale will go through midnight Nov 3oth. Don't forget to go through ebates, too!! :)

willow33
11-29-2006, 03:14 PM
I can't find them listed on ebates...help?

mariza
11-29-2006, 04:04 PM
I put formula in my cart and it didn't take the 20% off, I guess it doesn't work with formula. I didn't see it listed on ebates either today, but the drugstore.com site said that you'll earn 5% drugstore.com "credit with every purchase, so maybe they are not participating in ebates anymore :(

Mariza
Mommy to my "Thing 1" DD 1/05
and "Thing 2" DS 9/06

FiveLittleDucks
11-29-2006, 04:33 PM
I'm not seeing the 20% off. Would someone mind posting the link from the email? Thank you.

murpheyblue
11-29-2006, 04:48 PM
I e-mailed Ebates about the problem and they said:

Dear Member,

We are currently experiencing difficulties with Drugstore.com merchant link. We are trying to put their link back up onto your website as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

ema123
11-29-2006, 05:34 PM
The 20% off applies when you click checkout....

tribecamom
11-29-2006, 05:40 PM
Ebates is now working...but the website doesn't say anything about 20% off\

willow33
11-29-2006, 06:16 PM
I guess you have to go through the email to get the 20% off. I can forward it on to those that are interested. Just send me an email or a PM with your email address :)

theloo
11-29-2006, 08:00 PM
I just sent you a PM :)

hillview
11-29-2006, 08:30 PM
Just PMed you!
/hillary

tribecamom
11-30-2006, 09:52 AM
i PMED, thanks

momofjandl
11-30-2006, 10:34 AM
I'll be on the computer for the next hour or so if anyone wants the email forwarded.

In the interest of saving myself some time I'll do as many group emails as I can so you might not get the email right away.

mommysammi
11-30-2006, 11:22 AM
you can also find the link on www.dealcatcher.com. hth.

theloo
11-30-2006, 01:24 PM
Looks like you cannot combine the 20% off with eBates.

supercalifragilous
12-01-2006, 03:36 AM
FWIW, someone on the FatWallet forums posted the link so I was able to access it through that and also have it give me the FW rebate, which was 8% (as opposed to the 9% I saw on eBates). I have accounts at both places and will usually go with the one who offers the most rebate (sometimes it differs a lot more).

The 20% discount showed up right before I placed my order - I hate stores that make you give CC info first or make you blindly place your order before showing you after the fact that the discount applied - but the discount only works ONCE per customer, which was NOT prefaced/clarified on the linked page @ drugstore.com. Grrrrr...

I had forgotten to order a couple items (our vitamins & DHA - I had 100% tunnel-vision on beauty.com!) - and tried order them when they refused to apply the 20% discount for the second order. I tried everything: I deleted my cookies/cache, created another account with different e-mail, and also created an account for my DH and order that way, but nothing worked. Maybe they allow only one discount per billing address? That was the only common denominator.
That really put a sour taste in my mouth. Guess it sucks for those who have roommates or share addresses - only one discount per billing address? That doesn't make good business sense!

Now I'm just sorry I didn't just get all my beauty stuff during Sephora's 20% F&F sale instead - at least Sephora lets you check out again & again and apply the discount every time! Yay Sephora! :) Stinkies on Drugstore/Beauty.com!!! :(

mariza
12-01-2006, 07:45 AM
That's weird, when I got to drugstore.com (forgot which site I linked from), it had red letters about 1/4 of the way down the page saying only "one discount per account".
I wonder if you had put something like #1 onto your address (as if you lived in an apt.) it would have let you set up an account for your DH?

Mariza
Mommy to my "Thing 1" DD 1/05
and "Thing 2" DS 9/06

chlobo
12-01-2006, 08:31 AM
I placed 2 orders - one from my account & one from DHs account. Same address & it worked for both of us.

Did you get fatwallet credit yet? I thought I read over there that the 20% off wasn't combining with fatcash since you had to use the email ink to get it.