PDA

View Full Version : ISO photo ornaments

happy2bamom
11-29-2006, 02:03 PM
I'd like to start getting photo ornaments for my DC each year. That way we can look back on the years and see how they have changed. any ideas where I could order something like that? BTW I would prefer something more traditional/formal (silver or ceramic) versus cartoon-style (ie. winnie the pooh, precious moments, etc.)

champion2b
11-29-2006, 02:36 PM
I was just @ Michael's today during lunch. They have a ton of picture frame ornaments on sale for 3 for $10 this week. Also, Costco has a 5 pack of picture frame ornanments for around $14.

manda7_23
11-29-2006, 03:36 PM
My DD is 2 and i am also doing the photo ornament each year. I got a really gorgeous one at Michael's last year. I plan to look there again this year, they had lots of classic styles.

Amanda

infocrazy
11-29-2006, 04:07 PM
At Costcophotocenter.com you can take a photo and they turn it into a doublesided ceramic ornament. We did one last year and it really turned out nice. They only downside is that they ship it and you can't pick it up in the store.

lorena
11-29-2006, 05:15 PM
i saw some at costco, they are silver plated and relly cute
i have seen them at ottery barn also, they have the date engraved in the bck
i have always gotten them past christmas for 1dlls.. they are nice

good luck

jvs195
11-29-2006, 10:08 PM
I got the porcelain one on Costco last year and it was great, but I don't see it again. I got our family Christmas photo on it and it was really special. I think I saw one in a catalog recently but can't find it now either. Help Anyone?
ETA: Ok I found the same one on Snapfish
http://www2.snapfish.com/storeornaments/t_=27266301
The filigree is very nice and I assume the other styles are similar quality.

updacountry
11-30-2006, 09:08 AM
I ordered one from snapfish.com. I am not to computer literate but it was easy and shipped real quick. I got them the other day and they were really nice. I ordered one for all family members of them with my daughter taken throughout the year. I was very pleased with how them came out! I look forward to doing this each year to see how she has grown. I hope one day her own tree will be decorated with all the picture ornaments. Wouldn't that be nice. A Mom can dream can't she!

mollys_mommy
11-30-2006, 09:30 AM
winkflash has 40% off and they make nice quality things-- theres a code right on the site too!