PDA

View Full Version : Disney Pixar Cars- diecast releases

katfol
01-16-2007, 08:11 AM
HI all-

I am a Cars enthusiast and I was a mad-woman scouring the stores to find all of the cars for my son's November birthday. I breathed a sigh of relief when I had them all. Then a few more came out and I searched and bought some on ebay to put in his stocking at Christmas. Now I hear they are releasing new ones.... I guess they will have to go in the Easter basket... Anyway, I saw in a previous thread that people were wondering about the different Cars and when they were coming out. I found this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cars_Diecast_Line#Wave_Four_.28January_2007.29.2C_ and_Other_Reported_Cars

Happy Cars hunting! And, if anyone knows of good places to find them, I'd love to know about it!!!

apriltwinmom
01-16-2007, 08:57 AM
THanks Katrina! It was me looking for the site to find them a while back. The new ones look so cute -- and my boys' birthday is in April. I hope to find them by then!

Thanks, and if I find any new ones, I'll let you know!
:) Rachel

safarimom
01-16-2007, 11:37 AM
Walmarts & Targets is where I have had luck finding them. Sometimes KB Toys has the single ones. Generally, it's all about timing when they put the new ones out. They seem to fly off the shelves pretty quickly!

DDowning
01-17-2007, 07:04 AM
Does anyone know if they will ever release a dinoco helicopter figurine/toy? You know the big blue one Mater rides in at the end of the movie?