PDA

View Full Version : ISO Good deal on table with paper roll

kellij
02-03-2007, 12:20 AM
Hi. Has anyone seen a good deal on the art tables that have the paper rolls attached to them? Or, if not a great deal, just one that you love?

Thanks!
Kelli

Pegessen
02-03-2007, 08:51 AM
We just bought the Alex Deluxe Art table from Linens N Things when they were on clearance for $25 (originally $99). None of the stores in my area had them so they found a store in Chicago that had one and they shipped it directly to my house from Chicago at no extra cost plus I had a $5 off coupon. I ended up paying $21.20 and it was delivered to my door. Just the other day on the Around the House board somone said some of the stores still had them. You might want to check it out and see if you could get one shipped.

I can't tell you much about the quality of the table because we are putting it up for Christmas but alot of the ladies have said great things about it. It has a chalk board table top, the paper roll with cutter and 2 holders for crayons, markers, etc.

It might be worth checking into!

MMMommy
02-03-2007, 10:45 AM
This thread might help.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=82&topic_id=37143&mesg_id=37143&listing_type=search

Perhaps a few Linens n' Things still have the Alex Art Table on clearance. I picked one up for $20 (originally $99). It was 75% off, and I used a Bed Bath and Beyond 20% off coupon (competitor coupon) for the additional $5 off. Apparently it had gone back up to only 50% off at one point, but I don't know the sale status now. A friend of mine who lives in New Jersey did a charge send a couple of weeks ago and bought one from the Redmond, Washington store. They shipped it to her for free. She paid $40. She put the item on hold at the Redmond, WA store and had to go to her local New Jersey LNT in person to do the actual charge send. She couldn't just give her credit card number over the phone--credit card fraud protection issues. The Redmond, WA store told her that their policy is to ship things free for charge sends.

Hope this helps!

chlobo
02-03-2007, 10:55 AM
I'm in Mass and saw one at my local Homegoods (as was reported by some fellow BBBers). The price was $50. I'm cheap so I'm hoping it will go on sale at some point & I can get it cheaper.

Otherwise I just might see if my local LNT can find one to ship to me.