PDA

View Full Version : amazon friday sale shoe deals

ThreeofUs
02-16-2007, 10:09 AM
Hi, All--

There are two Ecco toddler boots on sale on the amazon friday sale footwear page. (I use amazon.com/fridaysale and then the footwear tab, page 2.)

The daisy chain pull-on is $44.90, and the Mountain Peak GTX Classic is $49.90.

Looks like they have great sizes left.

HTH!

-Ivy

willow33
02-16-2007, 11:02 AM
Thank you so much! The Mountain Peak are my absolute favorite boots for winter for my kids. I ordered a pair for both my boys for next year...incredible price!!

jess_g
02-16-2007, 01:07 PM
Just wanted to ask how you knew what size to get. The mountian peak ones are my favorites for my boys too. My 3 year old is wearing size 27 right now and my oldest is in size 30. Did you size up 1 size or 2?
Thanks,

Jessica.

willow33
02-16-2007, 04:20 PM
I sized up two sizes. My just turned 4 year old is wearing a size 28 this season so I bought him a size 30 for next year. I figure it is better to be too big than too small. I can always add another thicker sock layer. With my 21 month old I just guessed. He has really big feet so I went with a size 26 for him. I guess I can always ebay them if the sizes don't work out.

These are the best boots! They are so easy to get on and off and they keep his feet so warm and dry. I can't belive this price! Plus I love the blue color. I bought the orange this season because I found a decent price on them...but not this good!

Hope I helped a little :)

ThreeofUs
02-16-2007, 09:31 PM
I went up two sizes, because I just don't trust my son's feet to grow only one size in a year.

And, as the previous poster said, you can always throw on a thick pair of socks (which will make the boot uppers warmer, a good thing in my climate!) and a too-big pair of boots becomes just right.