PDA

View Full Version : Need Recommendation for a Good Rebate Website

WooChx
02-22-2007, 11:48 AM
My company has recently put a block on EBates because they use spyware. I can no longer access the website. I use fatwallet sometimes, but it takes forever to get a rebate from them. Could someone recommend another reputable site for cash-back rebates.

Thanks!

justlearning
02-22-2007, 01:11 PM
Mr. Rebates, Upromise, igive.com (you can choose to donate it to an organization or go ahead and get the check for yourself, I believe, but you have to have $25 or more)

I'm familiar with these but have never received rebate checks from them (I'm an ebates shopper!), so I can't personally recommend them.

klass2
02-23-2007, 10:06 AM
I was going to suggest Upromise or Club Mom. Upromised puts the money in a 529 or with Club Mom you get points that you can use for gifts or gift cards to lots of different stores.

jvs195
02-23-2007, 03:43 PM
I think upromise only goes toward a qualified college savings plan (529) and does not offer you cash back (but they do give rebates for many sites not on ebates or fatwallet so they are 3rd on my list). I think Lucky magazine has a rebate program, but I've not used it yet. (luckymag.com)