PDA

View Full Version : ISO-- J&J Coupon

denna
02-23-2007, 08:20 AM
I seem to be late to the game but if anyone at all has a code out there please send me a PM or an email.

[email protected]

I would really appreciate this.

brittone2
02-23-2007, 10:08 AM
Denna... I think I have one for you. If I can find it I'll email it to you later today or tomorrow if you don't have one by then :) I have a busy day ahead or I'd look for it now.

ETA: I got the promotion in the mail yesterday and didn't look closely at it. I just found the mailing and it looks like there should be a card with the promotion code on it? My card is missing...the perforations are there but there's no card, so either it fell out or someone stole it :( I wasn't planning on using it but would have liked to have it to pass along to someone here looking for one. I'm bummed...my apologies :(

denna
02-23-2007, 02:02 PM
Awe thanks anyway Beth you are such a sweetie for offering. i really appreciate it.

Robyn
02-23-2007, 05:03 PM
I'm PMing you my code. Happy shopping!

denna
02-24-2007, 08:39 AM
Thank you so, so much Robyn. DS just got a new swimsuit and a great Easter Outfit for pictures for his great grandparents. I really, really appreciate this.

Thanks,

murpheyblue
02-24-2007, 10:24 AM
I'm in search of one too. If anyone has one they're not using please e-mail me: [email protected]

TIA!!