PDA

View Full Version : Dollar Section at Target has some cute stuff!

DAKnits
02-26-2007, 01:58 PM
Just wanted to post that the dollar section has cute wood letters, wall hooks, clocks, and some great sesame books and stickers.

mariza
02-26-2007, 05:17 PM
Just got DD a really cute baby blue Easter bonnet for $1
Not the greatest quality, but since I know she won't keep it on her head for longer than it takes to snap a picture I'm really happy with it!

Mariza
Mommy to my "Thing 1" DD 1/05
and "Thing 2" DS 9/06

just_teachin
02-26-2007, 11:41 PM
We bought some of the felt flower headbands for her dress-up chest! :) Cute stuff right now!!!

(And we got an Easter bonnet, too! ;))
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Heather
Mommy to Corinne, 11/17/04
6/7 SAHM, 1/7 Kdg-8th grade music teacher; 7/7 Bargain Huntress
http://www.gynosaur.com/assets/ribbons/ribbon_sapphire_24m.gif Proudly breastfed for 24 months and 7 days! Corinne has self-weaned!

DAKnits
02-27-2007, 12:40 AM
I bought those headbands, too -- I thought the same thing -- good for her costume chest, or for future halloween or school dress up days.

hellokitty
02-27-2007, 10:28 PM
Yes, lots of goodies for easter baskets! :) If anyone is doing an elmo/sesame street themed party, be sure to check out the dollar spot! They have a ton of party favor type stuff. I got both of the boys these cute wooden car pull toys. They are not very big, but really adorable and for a buck, I think it was worth it.

OK, now for a bit of a whine. Is it just me, or does it seem like the target dollar spot seems to have a lot more, "girl" stuff than, "boy" stuff? I have two boys, so maybe I am just extra-sensitive to this, I already have a chip on my shoulder about the lack of selection for boy clothes. I always think they have absolutely adorable girl stuff, and then when they do have some boy stuff, it isn't usually a lot, and it gets sold out very quickly. Anyway, just a small whine, otherwise I do love the dollar spot, I just wish it was still ALL $1, instead of having the $2.50 stuff too, lol.