PDA

View Full Version : Lands End winter clearance

melrose7
02-28-2007, 08:55 PM
I stopped by my lands end inlet to see if they had anything i was going to order from the catalog and if not i could order it with free shipping. They didn't so i place my order and had a couple things from the winter clearance rack. things were marked down and then 50% off the mark down price. I found a squall parka for my DD next winter or even the winter after thata. i thought it was a good deal priced at 49.99 aond then 50% off that. But it rang up at 4.99 instead of 49.99 and the salesperson took $2.50 off that so i got the coat for only $2.50!!!! there was one more in the store, same size, and i wanted to go back and get it but i was already running late and figured it was just this one that rang up wrong. I was so excited about my find even though i knew it was a mistake and i just got lucky. i was happy with the price of $25 that i thought i was going to get it for so it made my day to get it for only $2.50. hope others find some good deals too.

hellokitty
02-28-2007, 09:19 PM
Wow, sounds like you got a great deal on the coat! I wish we had a LE outlet. When we lived in IL, there used to be one and I would get the greatest deal, and then they closed the store down. It was the ONLY good store in that city. Now we live in OH and there are no LE outlets at all.

momofmany
02-28-2007, 10:40 PM
Check out Lands End at Sears. I was in my local Sears store today and they just did another markdown. I got 3 winter coats for my three dd - each one was $12. (not as great as $2.50 - but still good). I also got some great zip up sweaters for $4 and some fleece jackets for $4.

hellokitty
02-28-2007, 11:04 PM
Lol, you know. I saw the other post about LE clearance at sears. So, last saturday evening after tucking the kids into bed, I went and told my DH I would be home very quickly. However, I wanted to check out macy's to find a fancy dress to wear to my brother's wedding later on this yr. Well... our macy's had a kick butt president's day sale, like so kick butt that I was in the store for over THREE hours! I had to go to the minivan and drop off bags, b/c I just couldn't lug them around anymore (I was half tempted to bring in my stroller to use as a cart, lol). During my final purchase of the evening (I was getting $30 ralph lauren t-shirts for $3!!!! However, the sad news is they are getting rid of ralph lauren and nautica at our stores... our area most ppl like walmart junk), I told the sales clerk... you know, I came to the mall to go to sears and I never even made it out of macy's! He just laughed and said, "Well, you can go to sears tomorrow." I think I am going to check out sears tomorrow since you said they did another markdown. Hopefully, my sears will have something left. I notice that their LE selection used to be much bigger, but in the past yr, it has really gone down a lot. I think it is our region... ppl here aren't into LE. Hopefully, I'll find some great deals though. Thanks for the heads up!