PDA

View Full Version : EVreward.com - compare rebates!

supercalifragilous
03-05-2007, 07:49 PM
I cross-posted this in RL on a post about LuckyMagRewards when they were offering a 10% rebate at Nordstrom (limited time - now it's back down).

I found another site while cruising online - www.evreward.com You type in the merchant name and it will make a quick list of some of the more popular rebate portals and how much % rebate they are offering. It doesn't list LMR, though, so keep that in mind.

The cool thing about EVreward is that they also post special credit card offers - like 5 miles per $1 for Delta Skymiles card, 2.5 miles per $1 for AlaskaAirlines card, etc. Sometimes that breaks down to be a better deal than getting a straight rebate when you figure out the per-mile cost!

supercalifragilous
03-05-2007, 07:49 PM
I cross-posted this in RL on a post about LuckyMagRewards when they were offering a 10% rebate at Nordstrom (limited time - now it's back down).

I found another site while cruising online - www.evreward.com You type in the merchant name and it will make a quick list of some of the more popular rebate portals and how much % rebate they are offering. It doesn't list LMR, though, so keep that in mind.

The cool thing about EVreward is that they also post special credit card offers - like 5 miles per $1 for Delta Skymiles card, 2.5 miles per $1 for AlaskaAirlines card, etc. Sometimes that breaks down to be a better deal than getting a straight rebate when you figure out the per-mile cost!