PDA

View Full Version : Cheap Huggies at Walgreens after MIR

missym
03-06-2007, 08:03 AM
The Walgreens rebate on Huggies is back this month! Get $10 back on a $20 Huggies purchase. Diapers are on sale this week, too.

Last night I got:
2 Jumbo packs 8.99 ea
1 Cleanteam wipes 2.99 ea
-$3 mfg coupons
-$10 mail in rebate

HTH!

Missy, mom to Gwen 03/03 and Rebecca 09/05

** Want to discuss political/social issues with other parents? Join the Purple Project! Send an email to: [email protected] **

missym
03-06-2007, 08:03 AM
The Walgreens rebate on Huggies is back this month! Get $10 back on a $20 Huggies purchase. Diapers are on sale this week, too.

Last night I got:
2 Jumbo packs 8.99 ea
1 Cleanteam wipes 2.99 ea
-$3 mfg coupons
-$10 mail in rebate

HTH!

** Want to discuss political/social issues with other parents? Join the Purple Project! Send an email to: [email protected] **

cchavez
03-06-2007, 10:04 AM
Does this include pullups? Thanks!

cchavez
03-06-2007, 10:04 AM
Does this include pullups? Thanks!

missym
03-06-2007, 12:42 PM
Yes, and the following are all $8.99 thru 3/10:
Jumbo packs of Supreme, Goodnites, Baby-Shaped or Pull-Ups.

Rebate includes:
HUGGIES® Diapers
HUGGIES® Bath & Body Products
PULL-UPS® Training Pants
HUGGIES® Baby Wipes
HUGGIESTM CleanteamTM Products
GOODNITES® Underpants
HUGGIES® LITTLE SWIMMERS® Disposable Swimpants®

http://www.walgreens.com/rebate/RebatePeriod90.pdf

missym
03-06-2007, 12:42 PM
Yes, and the following are all $8.99 thru 3/10:
Jumbo packs of Supreme, Goodnites, Baby-Shaped or Pull-Ups.

Rebate includes:
HUGGIES® Diapers
HUGGIES® Bath & Body Products
PULL-UPS® Training Pants
HUGGIES® Baby Wipes
HUGGIESTM CleanteamTM Products
GOODNITES® Underpants
HUGGIES® LITTLE SWIMMERS® Disposable Swimpants®

http://www.walgreens.com/rebate/RebatePeriod90.pdf

bombelle
03-07-2007, 01:06 AM
Hi

I had spoken to the walgreens rebate toll free number and they told me that the total purchase value after coupons should be 20$ excluding tax.
so last month i bought
8.99 X 3= 27 -6 $ IN COUPONS=21 + SALES TAX.
It seems from your mail that its not the case.
Infact the walgreens sales clerk had an argument with me for the same thing and she started loudly telling others in the checkout line that she hasnt seen anyone who wanted to pay more for something, and that I am crazy :o(
Big Issues, I am still dealing with it.After reaching home I called up the toll # again and another person told me the same thing that invoice should be 20 after using coupons excluding tax .
Pls lemme know if u get the mail in rebate or if it should online on the walgreens website.

Thanks again.

bombelle
03-07-2007, 01:06 AM
Hi

I had spoken to the walgreens rebate toll free number and they told me that the total purchase value after coupons should be 20$ excluding tax.
so last month i bought
8.99 X 3= 27 -6 $ IN COUPONS=21 + SALES TAX.
It seems from your mail that its not the case.
Infact the walgreens sales clerk had an argument with me for the same thing and she started loudly telling others in the checkout line that she hasnt seen anyone who wanted to pay more for something, and that I am crazy :o(
Big Issues, I am still dealing with it.After reaching home I called up the toll # again and another person told me the same thing that invoice should be 20 after using coupons excluding tax .
Pls lemme know if u get the mail in rebate or if it should online on the walgreens website.

Thanks again.

BargainMomforLuke
03-07-2007, 07:21 AM
This is not the case. I have done this diaper deal quite a few times and have used coupons each time of various amounts. My total has ALWAYS been less than $20 with the coupons and I have ALWAYS received my GC. The same goes for every Walgreens deal like this I have ever done.

Just make sure your pre-tax & pre-coupon total is $20+.

BargainMomforLuke
03-07-2007, 07:21 AM
This is not the case. I have done this diaper deal quite a few times and have used coupons each time of various amounts. My total has ALWAYS been less than $20 with the coupons and I have ALWAYS received my GC. The same goes for every Walgreens deal like this I have ever done.

Just make sure your pre-tax & pre-coupon total is $20+.

missym
03-07-2007, 08:31 AM
Agreeing with BargainMomforLuke. If you're worried about it, go ahead and buy the extra diapers - you're still getting a good deal. But based on my own and many others' experience, it's the price before coupons.

You'll get your rebate in the mail, but you can go to the Walgreens website to check its status. (Mine from Feb hasn't been processed yet.)

HTH!

missym
03-07-2007, 08:31 AM
Agreeing with BargainMomforLuke. If you're worried about it, go ahead and buy the extra diapers - you're still getting a good deal. But based on my own and many others' experience, it's the price before coupons.

You'll get your rebate in the mail, but you can go to the Walgreens website to check its status. (Mine from Feb hasn't been processed yet.)

HTH!

jrhoads
03-07-2007, 09:11 AM
It is the price BEFORE coupons. In fact if you look at the bottom of the receipt when it takes off coupons it will say: "Manufacturer Coupon -$1.50" or whatever the amount is. It doesn't say "Huggies Coupon" so if you are buying multiple items you cannot tell what the coupons were for. Does that make any sense?

jrhoads
03-07-2007, 09:11 AM
It is the price BEFORE coupons. In fact if you look at the bottom of the receipt when it takes off coupons it will say: "Manufacturer Coupon -$1.50" or whatever the amount is. It doesn't say "Huggies Coupon" so if you are buying multiple items you cannot tell what the coupons were for. Does that make any sense?