PDA

View Full Version : ISO Hanna Andersson Coupon Code or Discount

smzapalac
03-07-2007, 05:33 PM
I need to buy my DD some underware from HA. They are currently on sale, however, still a bit pricey for me. If anyone has a coupon code or discount to share I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

smzapalac
03-07-2007, 05:33 PM
I need to buy my DD some underware from HA. They are currently on sale, however, still a bit pricey for me. If anyone has a coupon code or discount to share I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

debsterchen
03-07-2007, 05:43 PM
I don't know of any coupon but some stores are having a 20% off special. They say it's not supposed to be valid on phone orders but you might want to try. The Canoga Park store is definitely running the sale. You are supposed to have a coupon since this is a special for "preferred" customers only but maybe they will offer it to you.

-Debbie

debsterchen
03-07-2007, 05:43 PM
I don't know of any coupon but some stores are having a 20% off special. They say it's not supposed to be valid on phone orders but you might want to try. The Canoga Park store is definitely running the sale. You are supposed to have a coupon since this is a special for "preferred" customers only but maybe they will offer it to you.

-Debbie

ThreeofUs
03-08-2007, 12:54 PM
*bump*

I too would like some HA underwear for DS, but would LOVE a code to help with shipping, at least.

TIA!

-Ivy

ThreeofUs
03-08-2007, 12:54 PM
*bump*

I too would like some HA underwear for DS, but would LOVE a code to help with shipping, at least.

TIA!

-Ivy

MayB
03-08-2007, 08:03 PM
There are no codes out there but some people on gymborebel have reported that the Colorado store has honored the 20% off on phone orders. Just call and ask them if they can do a phone order with the coupon. Some SAs do it, others don't. A few people also reported the store both honored the coupon and offered free shipping.

MayB
03-08-2007, 08:03 PM
There are no codes out there but some people on gymborebel have reported that the Colorado store has honored the 20% off on phone orders. Just call and ask them if they can do a phone order with the coupon. Some SAs do it, others don't. A few people also reported the store both honored the coupon and offered free shipping.