PDA

View Full Version : Anyway to get discount/coupon to Coach outlet

oneontheway
03-10-2007, 06:02 PM
I just can't justify paying full price.... does anyone know how to get a hold of a coupon?

Thanks!!

oneontheway
03-10-2007, 06:02 PM
I just can't justify paying full price.... does anyone know how to get a hold of a coupon?

Thanks!!

mariza
03-11-2007, 09:54 AM
I would go to the Outlet's website, many have VIP member clubs with special coupons. I get emails with special offers from my outlet all the time. Good luck!

Mariza
Mommy to my "Thing 1" DD 1/05
and "Thing 2" DS 9/06

mariza
03-11-2007, 09:54 AM
I would go to the Outlet's website, many have VIP member clubs with special coupons. I get emails with special offers from my outlet all the time. Good luck!

Mariza
Mommy to my "Thing 1" DD 1/05
and "Thing 2" DS 9/06

april10bride
03-11-2007, 03:32 PM
Call and see if they take coach giftcards and, if so, see if there are any on ebay/swapagift.

april10bride
03-11-2007, 03:32 PM
Call and see if they take coach giftcards and, if so, see if there are any on ebay/swapagift.

clc053103
03-11-2007, 05:57 PM
Coach outlet told me that they don't send out those great coupons anymore. But every now and then I get a coupon for the actual coach store.

clc053103
03-11-2007, 05:57 PM
Coach outlet told me that they don't send out those great coupons anymore. But every now and then I get a coupon for the actual coach store.

wzly
03-12-2007, 07:24 AM
Hey there,
I'm sorry that I don't have a good Coach outlet suggestion. But, if you're looking for Coach items at great prices, have you tried Marshall's and TJMaxx (if you have them in your area)?

I just got a lovely sky blue quilted Coach diaper bag at TJMaxx...It was regularly $349 and was red-tagged in the clearance section for $120. (I used a $50 gift card that I earned at MyPoints, which brought the price down even more.)

Last fall, I bought a black Coach wallet with hot pink trim for $75 at Marshall's...

It's hit or miss with these places sometimes...And if you see an item that's not on clearance, but is damaged or missing something, you can take it to customer service and they usually reduce the price.

Lately, the two BJs that I go to have also had great Coach items/prices--small handbags, cases, and more in the traditional beige/dark brown Coach print.

I know it doesn't help if there's a particular style you're looking for at the outlet...

Happy shopping!
:) Jen
mom to Emily, Sarah & Abigail

wzly
03-12-2007, 07:24 AM
Hey there,
I'm sorry that I don't have a good Coach outlet suggestion. But, if you're looking for Coach items at great prices, have you tried Marshall's and TJMaxx (if you have them in your area)?

I just got a lovely sky blue quilted Coach diaper bag at TJMaxx...It was regularly $349 and was red-tagged in the clearance section for $120. (I used a $50 gift card that I earned at MyPoints, which brought the price down even more.)

Last fall, I bought a black Coach wallet with hot pink trim for $75 at Marshall's...

It's hit or miss with these places sometimes...And if you see an item that's not on clearance, but is damaged or missing something, you can take it to customer service and they usually reduce the price.

Lately, the two BJs that I go to have also had great Coach items/prices--small handbags, cases, and more in the traditional beige/dark brown Coach print.

I know it doesn't help if there's a particular style you're looking for at the outlet...

Happy shopping!
:) Jen
mom to Emily, Sarah & Abigail

oneontheway
03-13-2007, 08:52 AM
Hi Jen,

Wow, that is an awesome deal!! I don't have a TJ Max very close but I'll have to keep my eye out.

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions.

Gianna