PDA

View Full Version : Can't use 20% coupon with Gymbucks?

aidansmommy
03-15-2007, 05:47 AM
I just went to place my order at Gymboree (order is almost $400) and when I went to check out it says you can't use a promotional code with Gymbucks. It is the Plum coupon which is supposed to be good until 3/18. I'm so dissapointed. I saved this coupon just for today.:-(

MaddiesMommy
03-15-2007, 06:21 AM
Yeah, they fixed it from last redemption period. You're not supposed to be able to use coupons with gymbucks, but their website allowed it last time. Now you have to call in your order if you want to use a coupon. Bummer!

Janine

aidansmommy
03-15-2007, 06:51 AM
So if I call in the order I can use both the coupon and the Gymbucks? It would be a long phone call (I have about 23 items in my cart) but it'll save me a lot of money.

oliviasmom
03-15-2007, 07:11 AM
No, calling in is for those who have a coupon they want to use, but who don't have Gymbucks to redeem. At least that's what people have been reporting. It stinks; I had a coupon too. If you have a Plum coupon, though, it's good until 5/14, not 3/18.

KrystalS
03-15-2007, 08:56 AM
I did the same thing, saved it just for gymbucks. I think it's stupid they don't let you combine, they should at least make it free shipping with gymbucks. Why even have the coupon last till the 18th? That just made people with gymbucks think they would be able to use the coupon.

MaddiesMommy
03-15-2007, 12:54 PM
Sorry, I should have clarified that better. The pp is correct, it's only if you have a coupon to use and no gymbucks. I'm not sure if there will be one before the coupon runs out in May, but you can use the coupon when they have a sale where the discount comes up automatically in the register. Like sometimes they'll have an additional 20% off on sale items, so you could use it on top of that. I'm not sure if they'll be doing that again. Maybe around Easter time.

tinatruong
03-15-2007, 01:49 PM
I just called Gymbo and verfied with them that you cannot use the 20%coupon and the Gym bucks together. They have disabled the online and in the store so the two cannot be combined together.. that is going to make alot of people mad.. that saved the coupon for it ! oh well ...

tinatruong
03-15-2007, 08:27 PM
Hey if anyone has a coupon for 20% some store are actualy taking them !! with the gym bucks

sanca2007
03-16-2007, 07:53 AM
Hi ladies-
How did you get 20% Gymboree coupon? Did they send you in mail?
Thanks

tinatruong
03-16-2007, 10:08 AM
Alot of time you get them at the store when you spend a certain amount they give you a coupon in return..

like this March 15 they gave a coupon to customers who spend $100 or more a 25% coupon for you and a friend to shop when there new line comes out and April 5...

I am guessing that is how coupons are given out because I have never gotten on in the mail yet...