PDA

View Full Version : did anyone ever get TRU log cabin from last 11/06 at $75?

stephiejw
03-15-2007, 09:21 AM
After the experience of them cancelling my order because of their error, I wrote two nasty letters to TRU. About 2 weeks, I received a phone call from TRU (named Dee)stting they would be honoring the price. So the website showed in stock so I called to order. Dee had told me that the price would be notated under my previous order number. When I called to try to order I was told that there was no notation of any price match. Ok, I lost my temper and Jennifer the customer service person hung up on me. A supervisor was supposed to be calling me but guess what, I have never received that phone call. At this point I don't think I even want the dumb thing anymore, but it is the principal of the matter. Besides if I had it, I am sure that my son would love it. So, I wondering if anyone actually got the log cabin when they were told they would honor that price. Or I am I still wasting my time.

Stephanie
ds Trevor 8/05

Cristiana
03-15-2007, 10:14 AM
I did..they left a message on my answering machine saying they would honor the price. I called up and the guy processed the order over the phone after talking to his sup. and verifying things I guess.

geochick
03-15-2007, 10:47 AM
I got mine too. Let's just say I was persistent on the phone...very persistent. I finally spoke to the right guy.

zoestargrove
03-15-2007, 10:53 AM
Call again, maybe you'll get better results with a different customer service rep.

good luck!

I'm just floored at how they've handled this debacle!

div_0305
03-15-2007, 10:56 AM
After TRU cancelling so many of my orders for clearance items, I'm just fed up with them. They are often rude or down-talk to me when I call, and seem to have a very non-customer friendly attitude. I don't expect them to honor the price on a price-mistake, but a genuine clearance item purchase ought to be honored--or they need to light a fire under their butts to check their stock and have it reflected accurately when they run out of stock. I've been making a point of not giving them my business whenever I can find the same thing at Target or off Amazon.

mom2one
03-15-2007, 12:37 PM
I am not a fan of TRU anymore. They truly do not care about the customer. AFter talking with customer service (because the store workers and manager were so rude) they were rude too. They don't care. I told them they had lost my business, and I was canceling my cc with them. He said losing one person does not affect them. Well, I hope it does. I won't shop there anymore. There are other places that carry all the same stuff - I love the internet.

Susan

mom2one
I am not a fan of TRU anymore. They truly do not care about the customer. AFter talking with customer service (because the store workers and manager were so rude) they were rude too. They don't care. I told them they had lost my business, and I was canceling my cc with them. He said losing one person does not affect them. Well, I hope it does. I won't shop there anymore. There are other places that carry all the same stuff - I love the internet.

Susan

mom2one

Susan