PDA

View Full Version : Any coupons/deals with Hardware stores (want to buy a Weber grill)

Jen841
03-26-2007, 07:39 AM
Subject line says it all! We want to get one and now I that we decided on the brand I am looking for "the deal." Any suggestions? Thanks!

fyi I called all local stores and no one has any closeouts.

Mirthful
03-27-2007, 01:39 AM
Hi-

I don't have a coupons/deals to tell you about but I've been stalking a Weber grill since last Labor Day so I wanted to let you know what I've found out in the meantime. =)

All stores that I know of exclude weber grills in their fine print whenever they offer a coupon (this includes Home Depot, Sports Authority, Sears and I think, Lowe's). My local store told me this is a weber policy - kind of like Britax what does. I was told that I could apply for their credit card and get a small percentage off (usually 10%) that way but that's it.

You probably already know this but Weber has completely redesigned their grills for this year so anyone that still has some of the old line (Genesis Silver/Gold/Platinum A/B/C) should be really clearancing them soon (at least that's my hope!) When you called your local stores, did they have any in stock and maybe they just haven't lowered their prices yet? (If so, come stalk with me!) Or else, maybe see if any online store will clearance it and throw in free shipping?

Good luck and let us know if you find anything!

HTH!

nupe
03-27-2007, 09:05 AM
Have you checked Amazon? They have had some great grill deals with FS, especially on the Friday sale. Of course you would have to put it together yourself.

Nupe

asha
03-27-2007, 10:06 AM
I have purchased 20% off Homedepot coupons on Ebay.Home depot does not accept those anymore, but Lowes does.