PDA

View Full Version : Maternity clothes deals?

Nu_mama
04-13-2007, 09:48 AM
I am on my second pregnancy @ 26 weeks and am either sick of what I have or it is for the wrong season. I have been stalking ebay as well as old navy and target clearances, but haven't found anything great. I basically just want stuff that is cute and comfortable (well, who doesn't) but doesn't need to be fancy stuff as I am a SAHM. Also I am about an Xl. Please let me know if you have any suggestions TIA!

Matti

Nu_mama
04-13-2007, 09:48 AM
I am on my second pregnancy @ 26 weeks and am either sick of what I have or it is for the wrong season. I have been stalking ebay as well as old navy and target clearances, but haven't found anything great. I basically just want stuff that is cute and comfortable (well, who doesn't) but doesn't need to be fancy stuff as I am a SAHM. Also I am about an Xl. Please let me know if you have any suggestions TIA!

Matti

val01
04-13-2007, 01:46 PM
Not sure if you are open to used items, but I bought most of my stuff from Kid to Kid - www.kidtokid.com, or you could look on Craigslist.

JC Penney.com also has a decent selection.

Valerie

val01
04-13-2007, 01:46 PM
Not sure if you are open to used items, but I bought most of my stuff from Kid to Kid - www.kidtokid.com, or you could look on Craigslist.

JC Penney.com also has a decent selection.

Valerie

bombelle
04-15-2007, 12:52 AM
Not the best of prices but cute t shirts for the summer.
USE code ambaby for 10% discount or code FREESHIP when you buy 3 tees/ flat rate shipping of 5$.Not sure if the codes are stackable.

http://www.preggersnproud.com/Maternity-Tees.html

Check the blank wholesale maternity tees section each t shirt is 6.50 so you can get free shipping and then customize the t shirts with your own designs/ stencil art/ words etc/ or maybe sell some on ebay or ur friends.
Oh a great earning opty for some enterprising women here.

-Priya

bombelle
04-15-2007, 12:52 AM
Not the best of prices but cute t shirts for the summer.
USE code ambaby for 10% discount or code FREESHIP when you buy 3 tees/ flat rate shipping of 5$.Not sure if the codes are stackable.

http://www.preggersnproud.com/Maternity-Tees.html

Check the blank wholesale maternity tees section each t shirt is 6.50 so you can get free shipping and then customize the t shirts with your own designs/ stencil art/ words etc/ or maybe sell some on ebay or ur friends.
Oh a great earning opty for some enterprising women here.

-Priya

emschwar
04-15-2007, 01:26 PM
Try once upon a child. I don't know if they all sell maternity, but the one I went to does! I got 6 shirts and 2 pairs of shorts for $44. All in excellent shape!

emschwar
04-15-2007, 01:26 PM
Try once upon a child. I don't know if they all sell maternity, but the one I went to does! I got 6 shirts and 2 pairs of shorts for $44. All in excellent shape!