PDA

View Full Version : Pampers Gifts to Grow -- Low Inventory on Some Items

kcgirl
05-10-2007, 09:51 PM
I was just looking at the Pampers Gifts to Grow website, and I noticed "low inventory" written beside 4 of the items. The two Kettlers were included, along with a couple of other items. Just wanted to let you know in case that was what you were saving your points for.

kcgirl
05-10-2007, 09:51 PM
I was just looking at the Pampers Gifts to Grow website, and I noticed "low inventory" written beside 4 of the items. The two Kettlers were included, along with a couple of other items. Just wanted to let you know in case that was what you were saving your points for.

Oregonmother
05-10-2007, 10:35 PM
Thanks, I just went ahead and ordered the Kettler Scooter Skiddy. It was the only thing I really wanted anyway. Now they'll probably add some really cool thing that I want instead. I guess I still have 80 points left and almost another year to rack up some more points.

Oregonmother
05-10-2007, 10:35 PM
Thanks, I just went ahead and ordered the Kettler Scooter Skiddy. It was the only thing I really wanted anyway. Now they'll probably add some really cool thing that I want instead. I guess I still have 80 points left and almost another year to rack up some more points.

shoppinggal
05-11-2007, 12:45 AM
I noticed that too. I also ordered the Skiddy last night - I was afraid the shipping cost would go up with the new postal increase. I hope they put some new prizes out - I still have 250+ points left and only the Kettler prizes seem worth it when you consider the shipping costs.

shoppinggal
05-11-2007, 12:45 AM
I noticed that too. I also ordered the Skiddy last night - I was afraid the shipping cost would go up with the new postal increase. I hope they put some new prizes out - I still have 250+ points left and only the Kettler prizes seem worth it when you consider the shipping costs.

chikichiki
05-11-2007, 09:14 AM
Thanks! I ordered the scooter too. I don't know why I have been waiting around to order it anyway. I would have been sooo bummed if they ran out of inventory after I have been saving up for two years!

chikichiki
05-11-2007, 09:14 AM
Thanks! I ordered the scooter too. I don't know why I have been waiting around to order it anyway. I would have been sooo bummed if they ran out of inventory after I have been saving up for two years!

ett
05-11-2007, 09:24 AM
Thanks for letting us know. I also just got the scooter.

ett
05-11-2007, 09:24 AM
Thanks for letting us know. I also just got the scooter.

lil_acorn
05-11-2007, 10:50 AM
When do the points expire? I've only got 188

lil_acorn
05-11-2007, 10:50 AM
When do the points expire? I've only got 188

Oregonmother
05-11-2007, 01:46 PM
I belive March 2008.

Oregonmother
05-11-2007, 01:46 PM
I belive March 2008.

TwinsItIs
05-16-2007, 08:55 PM
Is there any way to transfer points? My sister has points that she's willing to give to me. How would I go about doing it?

Thanks

TwinsItIs
05-16-2007, 08:55 PM
Is there any way to transfer points? My sister has points that she's willing to give to me. How would I go about doing it?

Thanks

boardom
05-18-2007, 10:45 AM
Hmm, I really hope they offer some new prizes after those are "sold out." They'll have to, right?? I was saving for the trike, then we got a really nice one for his birthday, so I don't need it...now that I finally have enough points for it. So oh well! I guess I'll wait and see, and buy legos if nothing else gets posted.

PS Twins, no, I don't think you can combine accounts...but it can't hurt to call them and inquire, right?

boardom
05-18-2007, 10:45 AM
Hmm, I really hope they offer some new prizes after those are "sold out." They'll have to, right?? I was saving for the trike, then we got a really nice one for his birthday, so I don't need it...now that I finally have enough points for it. So oh well! I guess I'll wait and see, and buy legos if nothing else gets posted.

PS Twins, no, I don't think you can combine accounts...but it can't hurt to call them and inquire, right?