PDA

View Full Version : ISO a TARGET Coupon or Code!

robertrose
05-12-2007, 09:18 PM
I am going to purchase a patio set. Of course, the one I have selected is not one that is up fro free shipping. Doeas ANYONE have or know of a code fro any type of discount? Shipping fees are CRAZY, anything would help!!!!

THANKS in advance!
Grace

robertrose
05-12-2007, 09:18 PM
I am going to purchase a patio set. Of course, the one I have selected is not one that is up fro free shipping. Doeas ANYONE have or know of a code fro any type of discount? Shipping fees are CRAZY, anything would help!!!!

THANKS in advance!
Grace

Mommy Of A Little Angel
05-12-2007, 09:36 PM
This coupon code is in the coupon thread above:
TCVSASAVETEN

It should save you 10% off. If that one doesn't work for some reason, this one should also save you 10%:
TGTSAVQ2

Good luck!

Mommy Of A Little Angel
05-12-2007, 09:36 PM
This coupon code is in the coupon thread above:
TCVSASAVETEN

It should save you 10% off. If that one doesn't work for some reason, this one should also save you 10%:
TGTSAVQ2

Good luck!

robertrose
05-12-2007, 10:30 PM
I tried both -

1st says coupon cannot be applied. 2nd says it is expired.

I just read the thread and it says new customers only. Perhaps if I use my husbands email address....

Thanks for your help. And if anyoone has any more ideas............I am up for them! I am going to hold off my order as long as possible. I'd really like to get a little discount.

Grace

robertrose
05-12-2007, 10:30 PM
I tried both -

1st says coupon cannot be applied. 2nd says it is expired.

I just read the thread and it says new customers only. Perhaps if I use my husbands email address....

Thanks for your help. And if anyoone has any more ideas............I am up for them! I am going to hold off my order as long as possible. I'd really like to get a little discount.

Grace

AddiesMom
05-13-2007, 05:01 AM
I am not sure if any codes right now, but discounterdeals.com usually posts the links.

AddiesMom
05-13-2007, 05:01 AM
I am not sure if any codes right now, but discounterdeals.com usually posts the links.