PDA

View Full Version : XPost New Bzz Agent Campaigns

momofjandl
05-15-2007, 04:41 PM
I didn't know if this belonged here or in around the house.

There are some great new Bzz Agent Campaigns on the site now if you are an agent.

Eucerin

Off

Benj Moore

Coppertone

If you aren't and are interested, ck out their site.

momofjandl
05-15-2007, 04:41 PM
I didn't know if this belonged here or in around the house.

There are some great new Bzz Agent Campaigns on the site now if you are an agent.

Eucerin

Off

Benj Moore

Coppertone

If you aren't and are interested, ck out their site.

calebsmama03
05-15-2007, 04:47 PM
SOmehow I am never eligible for any campaigns >(

calebsmama03
05-15-2007, 04:47 PM
SOmehow I am never eligible for any campaigns >(

sidmand
05-15-2007, 06:36 PM
Thank you for posting. I received an e-mail about the OFF campaign (and joined), but not the others. I'm eligible for the Benjamin Moore and the Coppertone--I joined the Coppertone one, but I would LOVE the Eucerin one. I use Eucerin (Aquaphor) all day long! Too bad I wasn't eligible for that one.

I have a ton of participation points, but not so many quality points (I didn't realize I was missing mid and after campaign polls at first, now I do, but it'll take awhile to get back up there). Ah well. It's kind of cool. Although I think I'm a bit overloaded now...doing Dropps, Hillshire Farms, OFF, and Coppertone! I don't think I've had so many going at once, but they're all pretty cool products that I would probably use anyway. The Dropps are growing on me too!

Debbie
http://b2.lilypie.com/BI7Tm5.png

sidmand
05-15-2007, 06:36 PM
Thank you for posting. I received an e-mail about the OFF campaign (and joined), but not the others. I'm eligible for the Benjamin Moore and the Coppertone--I joined the Coppertone one, but I would LOVE the Eucerin one. I use Eucerin (Aquaphor) all day long! Too bad I wasn't eligible for that one.

I have a ton of participation points, but not so many quality points (I didn't realize I was missing mid and after campaign polls at first, now I do, but it'll take awhile to get back up there). Ah well. It's kind of cool. Although I think I'm a bit overloaded now...doing Dropps, Hillshire Farms, OFF, and Coppertone! I don't think I've had so many going at once, but they're all pretty cool products that I would probably use anyway. The Dropps are growing on me too!

Debbie
http://b2.lilypie.com/BI7Tm5.png

infocrazy
05-15-2007, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the Heads Up! I am in the Eucerin and Off ones but hadn't gotten an email for the Coppertone. Sure enough, it was there!

Thanks!

infocrazy
05-15-2007, 08:43 PM
Thanks for the Heads Up! I am in the Eucerin and Off ones but hadn't gotten an email for the Coppertone. Sure enough, it was there!

Thanks!

Corie
05-15-2007, 08:45 PM
Same here!

Corie
05-15-2007, 08:45 PM
Same here!

Corie
05-15-2007, 08:47 PM
I got an email about joining the Benjamin Moore campaign. (which I did!)

We are planning on painting every room in the house so I need free paint!! :)

Corie
05-15-2007, 08:47 PM
I got an email about joining the Benjamin Moore campaign. (which I did!)

We are planning on painting every room in the house so I need free paint!! :)

mollys_mommy
05-16-2007, 08:12 AM
i'm praying for the benjamin moore one!!!

i got coppertone and off this week. first campaigns for me in many months. i'm excited!! plus, it means the beautiful brown truck will stop by my house at least 2times:P

mollys_mommy
05-16-2007, 08:12 AM
i'm praying for the benjamin moore one!!!

i got coppertone and off this week. first campaigns for me in many months. i'm excited!! plus, it means the beautiful brown truck will stop by my house at least 2times:P

newnana
05-16-2007, 09:24 AM
I got the invitation for the Off one, but it was full by the time my page would work. I am doing the Eucerine, Coppertone, and Hillshire Farms ones. I would LOVE to do the Benjamin Moore one, but it hasn't come my way. We need to paint DDs room but need a little jump start.

thanks!

newnana
05-16-2007, 09:24 AM
I got the invitation for the Off one, but it was full by the time my page would work. I am doing the Eucerine, Coppertone, and Hillshire Farms ones. I would LOVE to do the Benjamin Moore one, but it hasn't come my way. We need to paint DDs room but need a little jump start.

thanks!

haraldsworth
05-16-2007, 09:42 AM
I signed up last night and I got the Coopertone this morning. I am excited to get my first package.

Sarah

haraldsworth
05-16-2007, 09:42 AM
I signed up last night and I got the Coopertone this morning. I am excited to get my first package.

Sarah

mollys_mommy
05-16-2007, 12:07 PM
wow when it rains it pours, i just got al fresco!!

*praying for eucerin and b.moore*

mollys_mommy
05-16-2007, 12:07 PM
wow when it rains it pours, i just got al fresco!!

*praying for eucerin and b.moore*

danagee
05-16-2007, 12:34 PM
If they give you coupons that you dont need, I'd LOVE them. Please email me.
Thanks very much,

Dana
ds 8/04 * dd 1/06

danagee
05-16-2007, 12:34 PM
If they give you coupons that you dont need, I'd LOVE them. Please email me.
Thanks very much,

Dana
ds 8/04 * dd 1/06

jermak
05-16-2007, 12:52 PM
Thanks! I got the Coppertone and the Al Fresco!

jermak
05-16-2007, 12:52 PM
Thanks! I got the Coppertone and the Al Fresco!

Corie
05-16-2007, 02:08 PM
I will most gladly use your Benjamin Moore 'free paint' offer if you don't
need it. :)

We just moved into our house on February 26th and every room is a lovely
shade of cream. My husband has already painted the dining room and our
daughter's room. But, we have several rooms left to do!!

Thanks for your help!!

Corie
05-16-2007, 02:08 PM
I will most gladly use your Benjamin Moore 'free paint' offer if you don't
need it. :)

We just moved into our house on February 26th and every room is a lovely
shade of cream. My husband has already painted the dining room and our
daughter's room. But, we have several rooms left to do!!

Thanks for your help!!

lil_acorn
05-16-2007, 03:38 PM
I'd love a benjamin moore coupon too if anyone has one they don't need. We have 4 rooms needing painting, including DS. Please email me if you've got one! Thanks in advance!

lil_acorn
05-16-2007, 03:38 PM
I'd love a benjamin moore coupon too if anyone has one they don't need. We have 4 rooms needing painting, including DS. Please email me if you've got one! Thanks in advance!

momofjandl
05-16-2007, 06:45 PM
Glad I could give everyone the heads up.

I just signed up for Al Fresco too!!

I think the key is to ck your site often..I really only do so weekly, or every few days. Do the surveys, and submit reports. That's the best way to get offers.

But you do have to be quick. They fill fast. I missed Claritin and could really have used some with the season we've been having.

Happy Bzzing and enjoy your products. I really do love the Eucerin cream. I found the old stuff too greasy.

momofjandl
05-16-2007, 06:45 PM
Glad I could give everyone the heads up.

I just signed up for Al Fresco too!!

I think the key is to ck your site often..I really only do so weekly, or every few days. Do the surveys, and submit reports. That's the best way to get offers.

But you do have to be quick. They fill fast. I missed Claritin and could really have used some with the season we've been having.

Happy Bzzing and enjoy your products. I really do love the Eucerin cream. I found the old stuff too greasy.

TwinsItIs
05-17-2007, 12:15 AM
Can someone use another person's offers? I have the offer for Al Fresco, but we eat only Kosher, so I can't participate.

TwinsItIs
05-17-2007, 12:15 AM
Can someone use another person's offers? I have the offer for Al Fresco, but we eat only Kosher, so I can't participate.

mollys_mommy
05-17-2007, 06:25 AM
no, but you can still bzz things- just share the free coupons with someone you trust to give you good reviews, i 'd think!!

i wouldnt mind a benjamin moore coupon if one exists either!!

mollys_mommy
05-17-2007, 06:25 AM
no, but you can still bzz things- just share the free coupons with someone you trust to give you good reviews, i 'd think!!

i wouldnt mind a benjamin moore coupon if one exists either!!

momofjandl
05-17-2007, 08:57 AM
My email for Al Fresco said that I would get 2 coupons for free sausage and then money saving coupons for friends.

So you can sign up and then give the coupons away..and Bzz..like the other person suggested. Bzzing doesn't mean you have to like or have tried the product. You can just say there is a new "all natural" product out there.

Also...I just got my Off Kit..for those of you who want coupons. I have a few for $1 off spray and a few for $3 off the lantern. Email me at rlovettsmith@yahoo if you would like me to mail you one. It will take me a few days to mail though. I have to get extra stamps now with the price increase..still using .39 ones.

momofjandl
05-17-2007, 08:57 AM
My email for Al Fresco said that I would get 2 coupons for free sausage and then money saving coupons for friends.

So you can sign up and then give the coupons away..and Bzz..like the other person suggested. Bzzing doesn't mean you have to like or have tried the product. You can just say there is a new "all natural" product out there.

Also...I just got my Off Kit..for those of you who want coupons. I have a few for $1 off spray and a few for $3 off the lantern. Email me at rlovettsmith@yahoo if you would like me to mail you one. It will take me a few days to mail though. I have to get extra stamps now with the price increase..still using .39 ones.

dotgirl
05-17-2007, 10:02 AM
I was running in to that problem, but then I started filling out all of the surveys at the bottom of the page - every single one. After that, I started getting more surveys than I had before, and eventually I got in to some of the campaigns - Benjamin Moore, Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner, Tobasco Sweet & Spicy, and now Coppertone and al fresco .. but the key is to fill out all the surveys, all the time.

dotgirl
05-17-2007, 10:02 AM
I was running in to that problem, but then I started filling out all of the surveys at the bottom of the page - every single one. After that, I started getting more surveys than I had before, and eventually I got in to some of the campaigns - Benjamin Moore, Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner, Tobasco Sweet & Spicy, and now Coppertone and al fresco .. but the key is to fill out all the surveys, all the time.

scoop22
05-17-2007, 12:13 PM
i am new to this but i did just receive my off package.. so excited and i will recieve my coppertone ( i hope) . oh and i have the hillshire farms one to. i am bummed about the benj moore.. i will keep checking..
thanks for the info

eta:
yeh.. i just checked and now i have the al fresco as well. i have never seen so many at once...
http://b2.lilypie.com/XbITm4.png

scoop22
05-17-2007, 12:13 PM
i am new to this but i did just receive my off package.. so excited and i will recieve my coppertone ( i hope) . oh and i have the hillshire farms one to. i am bummed about the benj moore.. i will keep checking..
thanks for the info

eta:
yeh.. i just checked and now i have the al fresco as well. i have never seen so many at once...
http://b2.lilypie.com/XbITm4.png