PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy California Baby products cheap??

mickminmom
05-24-2007, 08:45 AM
Hi Bargain Hunters!

I want to switch to California Baby products, sunscreen, baby shampoo, etc. Yikes, not cheap...any ideas where to look for a bargain?

Thanks!
Chris

roobee
05-24-2007, 09:59 AM
I don't know anything about California Baby, but I just ordered from kissmyface.com using the 50% off MAYDAY code and got some kids products.

I love Kiss My Face for me so I just added stuff for DD when I was filling my cart.

chlobo
05-24-2007, 10:06 AM
I just ordered from this site:

myvitanet.com.

Shipping is pretty slow but prices were decent compared to my local WFS.

swt2th1
05-24-2007, 10:08 AM
My Target now carries CA Baby, not the full line, but they were in the baby skincare section. Their prices seemed decent, they had some of the stuff on sale a while ago.

lovin2shop
05-24-2007, 01:57 PM
I usually buy the bulk containers straight from their website. Pricey, but one litre will last you a good long time. Also, I think that there are usually codes floating around for their website as well.

mickminmom
05-24-2007, 07:56 PM
Hi Amy,

Thanks for that tip! Are the codes just for free shipping or are they a percentage off the total?

Chris

lovin2shop
05-25-2007, 09:51 AM
I'm not sure, it's been a long time since I ordered because I bought such a large quantity. I'm pretty sure it was a percentage off and then you automatically got free shipping on the bulk size products. Wish I could remember where I found the online codes...

casana
05-25-2007, 11:00 AM
I recently ordered CA bubble bath & body wash from www.luckyvitamin.com, they had really cheap prices and a decent shipping rate.

They did have a delay in processing my order, and mistakenly sent it to me twice (no complaints!).

babymama
05-25-2007, 11:07 AM
I've ordered CA Baby items from www.drugstore.com. Drugstore gives a small amount of cash back at the end of the quarter. I like the CA Baby diaper rash cream.

Lydia
Mama to 2 sweet babies

Oh what fun it is to potty train & BF at the same time!

ett
05-25-2007, 11:51 AM
www.babycenter.com carries a lot of their products at decent prices. There is usually some kind of free shipping or percentage off code floating around.

jimnyo
05-26-2007, 03:14 AM
i love their stuff too. currently babycenter.com is having a 15% off sale thru memorial day that is combinable with their free shipping code for purchases of $49 and up (FREESHIP49). but i don't know how long their free shipping code will last, so i'd jump on that one quick. it seems everytime i get a free shipping code it changes on me--i just tried to place my order b/c i had a code for free shipping with $39 and it doesn't work anymore...go figure.

JTsMom
05-26-2007, 08:31 AM
This site belongs to a WAHM I've dealt with on ebay. She has great prices, and a lot of natural baby products. She ships quickly, and is really easy to work with.

http://www.foryourbugaboo.com/servlet/the-California-Baby-Products/Categories