PDA

View Full Version : Jeans for DS that won't break the bank

ShellB
05-28-2007, 01:51 PM
Why are kid's jeans so expensive?? DS lives in jeans in the fall, and looking ahead. Would it be better to wait? Any good deals out there?

Shelley mama to Skyler and Kaian
Love my boys!!

BargainMomforLuke
05-28-2007, 02:40 PM
I always get them on sale at Dillards or Parisian. I just picked up two pairs of really nice Ralph Lauren jeans on clearance today at Parisian for $5/each (these are $55 jeans!). I never spend more than $10 on jeans. Keep checking the clearance racks, especially this time of the year.

scoop22
05-28-2007, 02:48 PM
i got some on clearance last year at target LOVE THEM!!! also childrens place sometimes runs 2/$22. i have never bought them but i am sure they are good. i got some for ds last year at old navy. i always buy one in each size. every season here needs jeans. good luck.. i hate paying full price for anything.
http://b2.lilypie.com/XbITm4.png

bluestar2
05-28-2007, 05:14 PM
I really like the ones from Old Navy. We have a pair that are really soft and inexpensive (about $12 I think). For girls, you may want to consider getting some basic 5-pocket ones from the boy's department if you don't want all the embelishments.

ThreeofUs
05-28-2007, 07:44 PM
One place to consider is Lands' End Overstocks. I've bought my DS many a pair of jeans for under $10 - and the quality is phenomenal.

-Ivy

scoop22
05-28-2007, 07:49 PM
if you go through you local sears (some have this some don't) you can get free shipping and free return to the store if you don't like them. worth a try. i will keep these in mind. thanks
http://b2.lilypie.com/XbITm4.png

ShellB
05-28-2007, 08:52 PM
I don't think I've ever heard of a Parisian. That's a way mega cool deal! I did head over to the mall wanting some BBW stuff, which was closed but the dept stores were open. I grabbed some jeans off the clearance rack of Macy's. Their "green dog" label and a pair of Levi's. I got 4 pairs and a pair of shorts for ~$20! I hope the Green Dog quality is ok. They were 50% off plus another 30% and somehow I got one of the Green Dog's for free.

Shelley mama to Skyler and Kaian
Love my boys!!