PDA

View Full Version : Possible Britax RA fantastic deal

Thatchermom
06-03-2007, 07:15 PM
I found this deal on Fatwallet, and the reports are very mixed. Some Sears stores are clearancing the Roundabout in Tan Microdot for $54.99. Many stores still have it at the full price of $219 with no budging or price-matching, others have been able to match, order one in at a store that is out of stock, all kinds of things.

I tried two stores in my area this morning. One was on clearance but out of stock. The gal there said the magic price-matching words so I had her write out all the info for me before I went to the other store. They had them at full price, but the manager did match the price for me because she had promised and I drove 30 miles! He wasn't happy, but I am!!!

You can check the fatwallet thread for specific location info where folks have found this deal. Good luck!

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/messageview.php?catid=18&threadid=735800&lastpage=1

Cristiana
06-05-2007, 12:31 AM
You are so lucky! All of them are full-price in my area. we tried to get them to price-match with no luck.

Edited to add: Anyone with an extra to pass along the savings?

dontdoit
06-05-2007, 03:29 PM
Thank you sooooo much for posting this!! I just picked up the last 2 within 300 miles of where I live. I called every Sears within 300 miles, and the Sears closest to me was the only one that had them for $54.99. Thanks again!!