PDA

View Full Version : Hanna Andersson sale

ThreeofUs
06-04-2007, 06:14 PM
I was just on the HA site, and they look to be having a pretty good set of sales on both kid's and adult's clothing.

I got long johns for me for $14 a piece, and a set of shorts for DS for the same (regularly $30).

Not like their sales used to be, but still better than full price....

mypa
06-04-2007, 08:26 PM
Thanks, got some LJ for DH that matches DS's!

Nicsmom
06-14-2007, 11:05 AM
There are some new items on sale. I regret buying lots of stuff before. Now the prices are much lower.

Ana

Nicsmom
06-14-2007, 11:05 AM
There are some new items on sale. I regret buying lots of stuff before. Now the prices are much lower.

Ana

mypa
06-14-2007, 09:59 PM
Wow, I just emailed Hanna CS about an hour ago to request a price adjustment for the recent price drop and I just got an email back saying they will give me a credit back! Now that's terrific CS!

mypa
06-14-2007, 09:59 PM
Wow, I just emailed Hanna CS about an hour ago to request a price adjustment for the recent price drop and I just got an email back saying they will give me a credit back! Now that's terrific CS!

wiza
06-17-2007, 06:18 PM
FWIW, I shopped their sale instore and brought my online invoice from an order placed a couple of weeks ago and they gave me a price adjustment (which I proceeded to spend on MORE clothes at their store, anyway. LOL!)

Nicsmom
06-18-2007, 11:48 AM
I checked and my last purchase was on May 15. Guess 1 month is too long ago to ask for a price adjustment. WDYT? My cart is full of stuff and I am trying very hard not to buy more clothes. But if they gave me a price adjustment I would do it in a second!

debsterchen
06-18-2007, 11:56 AM
Another option is that if they still have what you bought in stock, you can re-buy it and then return the stuff with your old invoice at the higher price since they have no time limit for returns. This works well if you have a store you can go to to do the return and not have to cover return shipping. I haven't done this but I am planning on it.

-Debbie

kellij
06-18-2007, 01:33 PM
I've bought sale stuff in the past and they wouldn't give me an adjustment within the 2 week period, they said they didn't adjust sales prices. So either they've changed their policy, or the people who got money back got lucky. So then I've re-bought and returned.

sc
06-18-2007, 02:51 PM
They did price adjustment for me last few yrs for the sale itms.

This morning I asked for the price adjustment for the 8 items that I ordered on 6/13 & this is the reply I got:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Our price adjustment policy has two criteria in order to qualify for the adjustment:

1) items must be purchased at FULL price
2) items must be marked down to sales prices within 14 days.

However, if items are originally purchased at a sales price, no further reductions are allowed. Unfortunately, your items were all purchased at reduced prices and thus do not qualify.

I am sorry to disappoint you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

sdbc
06-19-2007, 09:40 AM
Thanks! (Actually, I'm not sure whether DH would thank you or not). I got a bunch of dresses for dd for next year.
Sue, mommy to Aurora (Rory) born 5/13/04